trick to legally buy My little pony out of U.S.A.

dunno if a loop hole... Or a good bug.

In equestria daily they put this link to itunes store:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/my-little-pony-friendship/id465945221

I'm in Spain, but for whatever I click it.

I see the list of episodes, up on screen is a banner with a button labeled "I got itunes", if you got itunes, click it.

Itunes now opens, a small window basically says "This content is not available on your itunes" and offers to change the default store to USA, I click the option for it...

Now the store browser turns white, with just "itunes store" text on bold uncapitalized letters, *ahem, gramatics* :)

wait, it takes some time (or close and reopen itunes) then you see the store, looks normal, but search for my little pony, the seasons are now available to preview or buy (previewed some, no prob) on some moment I'l buy some episodes...

That's still a violation of Apple's Terms of service, and if they find out, you will probably just take the episodes away again, and lock your account maybe.

Also, I couldn't reproduce it. Maybe it's only possible in certain versions? Anyway, it is possible to make a US account in iTunes using gift cards, but again, that's not legal either.

That's still a violation of Apple's Terms of service, and if they find out, you will probably just take the episodes away again, and lock your account maybe.

Also, I couldn't reproduce it. Maybe it's only possible in certain versions? Anyway, it is possible to make a US account in iTunes using gift cards, but again, that's not legal either.

Yep, I tryed to buy something and found "my account is just for Spain" so, whatever I was just a spectator... So, no harm, no foul... Anyways, given that this topic gots no purpose, feel free the moderation to banish it to the moon

Do they? I had no idea...

I found out it didn't worked before you, FrankT *now feeling extra-guilty*

Anyways, when I registered on iTunes, except my VISA data, all data provided, was bogus on purpose... (Registered there as "Rüdiger" name that cracks me up all time... )

A zipcode is a postal code here in the United States, it allows mail to be sorted for particular geographical destinations, such as a city, town, or village, or for large cities, a neighborhood. It is most likely for statistical purposes, to see what areas are buying the most of certain products. No one could possibly be billed unless you are actually putting in a real street address.