Starlet Dawn [Final :3]

StarletDawn

I guess its OK. I'm still open for critique, but this is the final version :halo:

Roleplay Type: Crossovers RP

Name: Starlet Dawn (LOL same as my username XD)

Sex: Female

Species: Unicorn

Eye Color: Chocolate brown eyes

Coat Color: Light blue with pink (lavender?) speckled spots on her flank

Mane and Tail Color: Reddish-brown

Mane and Tail Style: Mane is short styled but can sometimes be found messy or in pigtails. Tail is big and poofy and like her hair, sometimes she rarely brushes it

Physique: Tall, kind of chubby body build

Cute Mark: A blank movie strip with an art pallete in front of it. The art pallete represents her talent for art and the movie strip represents her talent for making animations (though, I don't know how she shares them though.)

Origin/Residence: Born in Canterlot but resides in Manehatten

Occupation: Graduated from Madame Lavenders University of Creativity and runs her own animation studio from her own home (alone)

Likes: Rainy days (weird...), snow days, writing, drawing, walking in the Central Park, quiet afternoons to herself

Dislikes: Being bugged by idiots, people who think to highly of theirselves, bullies, being left out, her sister Magenta Shine

Character Summary:

History: Starlet was born in Canterlot and had an exceedingly good life... despite the fact that her parents and her sister ridiculed her for her creativity and her artistic ability. But her friends in Canterlot loved it a lot and allowed her to tag along to their fun events. Though shy, she really hated being left out, so she obliged. She still didn't talk very often though and almost seemed depressed everyday.

When she got her cutie mark, she hid it by wearing long dresses everyday and had some very close calls, especially her sister, Magenta Shine. She graduated from high school, revealed her cutie mark and said to her parents (litarally in their faces), "I'm going to be an animator and an artist, and YOU'RE going to like it." And that's how she left them.

She moved to Manehatten, where she started her own animation company and is very infamous among her friends in Manehatten. As she grew up and she came out her shell and became a little more outgoing. But can still be a little shy and she enjoys to herself from time to time. She doesn't wear flashy clothes like her parents and sister in Canterlot. Wears an occasional hat.

The first time her parents visited her ever since she went her own way, they came to say they were sorry about how they treated her about her creativity... and that she needed to brush her mane. Now they visit once every month. Her sister... still can't get over the fact that she's a "animation idiot" and doesn't visit her at all.

Parents: Moonlit Dusk (dad) and Orchid Shine (mom) They are both founders of Magenta Shine, a strong elixir found in small bars in Canterlot (also named after their eldest daughter Magenta Shine)

Cutie Mark Story: Starlet was busy drawing pictures in a local park when she realized that maybe she could put pictures together and make one moving picture. After looking up what it was called, she ran to show her friends and one of them said that she really had a knack for it. And... that's it XD

Flaws: When she's not being shy, she tends to be a little to full of herself. She often brings up things she does and it tends to get on someponies nerves. But unlike Trixie, she can live up to her accomplishments. Also, tends to open her big mouth a lot :/

Katie_Kat200-3382090_436_551.png

Picture of Starlet on Pony Maker with crudely drawn cutie mark XD

And that's about her I guess. I really need help, so if you could review and help change it a little (I'm terrible at writing bios). Also, I'm pretty sure Starlet isn't the only pony that animates pictures... right? :unsure: