Tumblr fun for everyone!

I was wondering if anyone wanted to start sort of a 'tumblr group' with me. Just where a couple of us do some tumblr asking amongst each other by answering with pictures. This could be done as ourselves/OC's/something else/etc. I recently have been frequenting tumblr, and have been itching to make my own 'ask[name]' sort of thing. I'm open to any ideas you might have as well!

If you already have an 'ask[name]', I may or may not be willing to colab with ya, depending on the circumstances.

Of course, I'll have to go dig up my tablet, if it's still all together. I just thought this might be something fun a couple of you might have wanted to do~!

Are you saying your going to do an "Ask Rainbow Blitz" Blog? be sure to post a link!

(I considered this but my drawing skills are limited to vectoring, so sadly I cant do much...)

I'm idly tempted to do an 'ask discord' just for trots and giggles... but I'm sure there are hundreds of those... (Though probably I'd be the only one who write discord with the voice of Jeremy Irons! lol, sorry but that is *THE* go-to villain voice in my head)

Guest EoLPinkie

I'm idly tempted to do an 'ask discord' just for trots and giggles... but I'm sure there are hundreds of those... (Though probably I'd be the only one who write discord with the voice of Jeremy Irons! lol, sorry but that is *THE* go-to villain voice in my head)

If you're looking for a prize at the bottom, there is none. Just more cardboard.- Jeremy Irons cereal

I feel like writing and jokes and whatnot i woudl be great, but as for drawing... i would SUUUUCK I hate my drawing... but i REALLY want to do something like a "askNOTDrWhooves' tumblr, where the character everyone calls 'Dr Whoove's' tries to defend that he's not that guy... Thats the idea anyway...

I was wondering if anyone wanted to start sort of a 'tumblr group' with me. Just where a couple of us do some tumblr asking amongst each other by answering with pictures. This could be done as ourselves/OC's/something else/etc. I recently have been frequenting tumblr, and have been itching to make my own 'ask[name]' sort of thing. I'm open to any ideas you might have as well!

If you already have an 'ask[name]', I may or may not be willing to colab with ya, depending on the circumstances.

Of course, I'll have to go dig up my tablet, if it's still all together. I just thought this might be something fun a couple of you might have wanted to do~!

I may be starting up an ask tumblr soon, tablet or not. I don't want this to be another idea just left to suffer in the back of my head.

So I'll definitely jump on this once I get things settled and I'm comfortable with it. Digitally coloring with a mouse will probably take much longer than it needs to, but results are results.

I feel like writing and jokes and whatnot i woudl be great, but as for drawing... i would SUUUUCK I hate my drawing... but i REALLY want to do something like a "askNOTDrWhooves' tumblr, where the character everyone calls 'Dr Whoove's' tries to defend that he's not that guy... Thats the idea anyway...

Son, you don't know the meaning of 'bad drawing.' If I could put one up, you'd know.

Also, I can't find the pen to my tablet. So I'm using a mouse until I get the time to zip to a Best Buy (or something) and get a new one. Perhaps THEN my dream of an asktumblr with pics can finally blossom. Surprisingly, the mouse drawings are better than expected, but still terribad.

Son, you don't know the meaning of 'bad drawing.' If I could put one up, you'd know.

Also, I can't find the pen to my tablet. So I'm using a mouse until I get the time to zip to a Best Buy (or something) and get a new one. Perhaps THEN my dream of an asktumblr with pics can finally blossom. Surprisingly, the mouse drawings are better than expected, but still terribad.

Oh good sir you have NOOO idea, heh... although i'm pretty sure everyone thinks their art stinks... but anyway, i only have a mouse... i dunno about a tablet, i dont want to spend the money only to find out it's not something i'm good with or like... how much does a cheap (but good) one run for?

Oh good sir you have NOOO idea, heh... although i'm pretty sure everyone thinks their art stinks... but anyway, i only have a mouse... i dunno about a tablet, i dont want to spend the money only to find out it's not something i'm good with or like... how much does a cheap (but good) one run for?

Honestly, I have no idea. My first tablet was given to me as a birthday present. I'd say the REALLY good ones are pretty expensive, but I'm sure the simpler 'tablet and pen' ones aren't that pricey. At least, I hope not.

Hey, Thunder. I tried to ask you question but it won't let me.

It keeps saying my email hasn't been authenticated but it says it has on when I click the link.

Just wondering. I am the only one here with this problem.

Not that I'm trying to hijack the thread or anything.

By the way. I followed you magicbolt. Yay.

Depending on if you want wallyworld bargain bin, student grade, or Pro, you can get one for $29.99 (Wallyworld, 640x480 resolution) or look here: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/category_slc.asp?CatId=140&srkey=drawing%20tablet and they have them from $39.99 all the way to $1200. (Yes, one-thousand, Two hundred dollars)

I had one from wallyworld back in the days when everything plugged into the serial port, Obviously it didnt work after W98 SE came out with USB support and Serial was chunked in the trash... sad day... one day I really should look at getting a new one myself...