This looks like a cozy nook to rest down in

TerminalNegrocity

About myself.: This box confuses me. If I were to post things here, what would there be to post in my message?

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: I didn't really hear, so much as discover it through Google searching

How did you became a fan of FiM?: A friend of mine hadn't watched much of the series yet but was going to. He linked me to it and then I rapidly (Luna?) ecclipsed him and finished Season 1 before he did, back in August.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Fluttershy

Hi, I'm Terminal Negrocity. I'm into gaming, mostly the ones of a more "whimsical" nature. Nintendo was a biggy throughout my whole life because of this. I'm a sophomore in college residing in Oregon, U.S.A., and I'm studying software engineering to hopefully get into game design. One thing you should know is that I...tend to get attached to things. My name is a reference to one of my previous obsessions, Homestuck, which I still follow but don't spend all my time looking for stuff about it like I used to--ponies are my thing now. Prior to that there was Nintendo, as stated, and I watched Nick and Cartoon Network religiously as a kid. Also I spent a lot of time watching older cartoons from the Depression era, as well.

Anyway, I'm rambling, but I discovered this forum while looking for one that was still small enough to jump into without wasting TOO much of my time reading every single post like I know I'll do. I know that half of this forum is about role playing, and I'm not TOO into that (though I have done it before--it's just too time consuming and it often becomes a chore halfway through even if it has a great idea behind it), but I may stop by there sometime. I hope that I can be welcome regardless--you'd be surprised to see just how hard it is to find a decent pony forum without links to guide me there.

Also, favorite pony being a required question was cute.

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Gday, hope you have fun here!

I will now precide to read your post, making random comments along the way, woo!

About myself.: This box confuses me. If I were to post things here, what would there be to post in my message?

Omg, me too! we therefore must be long-lost brothers!

Good luck with the software engineering, Im looking at going into that as well...

eh, I never really got massively into Nintendo, apart from Zelda. oh, mygod!

Old cartoons are fantastic, though the earliest one that I liked were the old loony tunes. The WWII propaganda ones are hilarious.

As to the role play, there are some people with... interesting views on RP here, and there have been some... discussions on the topic.No, of course i am not looking at weesh :).

Ponies here dont seem to really care if you RP or not, or at least nopony has growled at me.

cya round!

Guest EoLPinkie

Sorry, I know I'm late today! I was sleeping then working and blargh! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot Terminal! See? You already have friends here! Woo! So glad to have you! We can do all sorts of fun things together! Run, skip, bounce, bake, sing, tumble, prank... it never ends! Yay! I hope you have as great a time here as I do every day! :D