An orange pegasus colt awakens...

Thrylos

Scootaroll's eyes bulged and Now terror gripped his tiny heart, there was no way he could ever hold his own against an alicorn, not to mention that simply flying away was not an option now, storm or no storm... How he wished that he possessed some for of magic or technology to speak to other ponies over long distances so he could get advice or call for help... but sadly he did not... He had to get to Dusk Shine, that was the only hope he had now, he did not trust this pony, and he trusted her even less now that she revealed her true nature

Scoot managed to smile, despite the lump in his throat "wow" he said "you must be Prince Solarus' Sister" he said "I can see why you were wanting to get to canterlot, if you want I can take you to see Dusk Shine, he's our strongest unicorn mage, I'm sure he can help you with the spell" offered the pegasus.

((poor scootaroll... first this, and now if he goes to see anyone they're all gonna be the 'wrong' gender to him... kid just doesnt get a break today! lol))

Dark Bolt grins and nudges Scoots. "Still pretty rainy. Here." She made an umbrella with her magic and sent him on his way. "Bring him here. I'd like to meet this 'Dusk Shine'." Her grin widens, her shark-like strange canines fitting her personality perfectly. Though, she already new Dusk Shine...from a strange encounter with him. They were both powerful, she knew that, but she really didn't care.