EVERY TOPIC I POST IN DIES.

no see, Angie isn't in charge at LPW :l Angie is a mere civilian in our kingdom. she can keep things moving, but has a hard time getting things going.

• 1 month later...

oh, so THAT'S why I never see weesh around :3

I've caught you lurking LPW a few times back when we still had the currently viewing list at the bottom of each topic >w>

is last post wins generally disliked? .–.

oh, so THAT'S why I never see weesh around :3

I've caught you lurking LPW a few times back when we still had the currently viewing list at the bottom of each topic >w>

is last post wins generally disliked? .–.

I don't dislike it. But it would if it caught my attention every time someone posted in it. It doesn't at the present time. I think I only lurked 3-5 total times, so I am impressed that you saw me multiple times. I only ever lurked to see what on earth you guys were doing for so many thousands of posts. I couldn't comprehend the devotion you guys had to it.

ah, well the two or three times I caught you were during Christmas break, where I pretty much spent two weeks hitting refresh on that topic XD

and the reason why that topic is approaching 2000 pages is because we've long since abandoned the competition, and it's become basically a place where our group of about 20 close friends hang out.

on a side note, I love THIS topic. the activity here slows to a stop for months, then every so often someone will post and there's a short burst of activity X3 I find it amusing

You ruined my plans! that what you did! It was going according to plan but YOU had to ruin it.

What plans? How did I ruin it? I was just sitting at my desk, minding my own business when mysteriously, this thread came to mind. I was compelled to try and fix it.

NO, CHOOSE LIFE!

Rose, i love you, but you have to understand *dramatic shoulder grab, camera slowly pans closer to Foxy's face as he monologues** There are some thing in this world that just have to die... It is the way the world works... to have something that can live forever, for something to walk through the world and watch as those it loves dies around it... can you really say you want that for this thread? no... It WANT'S to die... and we must allow it to do so... it has suffered enough....

What if -- What if this thread was revived... And then revived again!? Can you do that? Can you undead twice?

I know there's a pop culture reference in here SOMEWHERE!