AskPinkiepieandDeadpool Tumblr

Sulvuss

Ok. So I got some time and I finally managed to start up the Tumblr by tonight.

Got a question, ask the roomates heres:

http://askdeadpoolandpinkie.tumblr.com/

Comments are naturally welcome. I left it to some kind of dramatic skecthy feel to it all but I'll properly make it more lined based depending on peoples reactions as time goes on. Its only just started so theres not a great deal to look at...yet.

I would follow this, it looks hilarious, but the style bothers me, it reminds me of paintings like 'The Scream' too much... GREAT IDEA though, Good luck!

(geeze, it seems like everyone is making a tumbler these days, maybe I really should consider it..)

I would follow this, it looks hilarious, but the style bothers me, it reminds me of paintings like 'The Scream' too much... GREAT IDEA though, Good luck!

(geeze, it seems like everyone is making a tumbler these days, maybe I really should consider it..)

Yea. I'm thinknig about leaning more western cartoonish maybe as time goes on. I like out the picture came out but it looks kind of dramatically gritty and sort of depressing. Like their stuck in a dark basement and trying to use the internet to call for help.

Yea. I'm thinknig about leaning more western cartoonish maybe as time goes on. I like out the picture came out but it looks kind of dramatically gritty and sort of depressing. Like their stuck in a dark basement and trying to use the internet to call for help.

You certainly achieved the desired effect. And hey, you could even explaine it away in-universe if you like as the webcam being dirty!

Do it.

Not to hijack the thread, but I'm torn between 'ask discord' and 'Ask Dash the Rainbow Alchemist' (the latter being either based on Dash/MC or Dash/FMA...)