Help with chatbox?

3arlGrey

Chatroom rules appears to open up the login screen for me, and the "loading server" and

such process, but either freezes afterwards, or puts me right back to login.

Is there anyone who has had / is having this problem that can provide some assistance?

I am using a Mac computer. Yes, of course it wouldn't work if it was a Mac.

tumblr_lsreqlQ1P31r0meldo1_400.png

Have just tested on multiple browsers and including mobile devices.... all working.

It's a veeeeeeery simple hyperlink. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Change browser.

(why on earth do people call it a 'chat box'?.. where is this officially written, I'm sure I've written chatroom or chatclient everywhere and have never ever used the term 'chatbox'? O.o)

I was using Safari before, which didn't really work well with any plugin.

I switched over to chrome. Now all filly Rarity does is drag herself in place for all

of eternity while connecting to CenterlotCentral, and a pair of brackets beneath her.

( I've been on too many sites where the official chatroom is dubbed many things. :T )

• 2 weeks later...

I've been having problems with the chat as well, it keeps saying my name isn't a registered nickname, yet the RP chat is working fine for me, it's just the main chat that won't work for me.

Your preferred nick may be in use already, as you don't have to be registered to use IRC chat (You can just make up nicks on the spot and go anywhere that is public).

What's the specific message you get?