I hope I'm doing this right.

vincon

So I'm new here. I've gotten very bored of ponychan's rps and I figured this place might be a bit more fun, possibly full of more literate people too. Plus I noticed there were quite a few OCs..which I really enjoy~! I love seeing people put their own spin on the fandom, rather than reusing existing canon characters. Though it's interesting to see different takes on those too.

I'm more of an artist than I am a writer, so although I take an interest in this I can't say I'll be the best. But I enjoy trying to get better, and having fun along the way, too.

I would really like to draw other people's characters, mostly. And from roleplaying I can get some nice ideas for that. I've been in a bit of an artblock lately and this would definitely help~! I also really enjoy recieving art, but I'm not asking for it. Nor do I plan on begging anyone to be my pony's friend just so I can get said art.

I enjoy some morbid or grotesque things, too. But unless it clearly states that I am allowed to elaborate on that.. I won't for now. What I mean, though, is that I'm perfectly alright with roleplaying some darker subjects.

I really, really enjoy the MLP fandom for the most part. And I hope I can try and be as active as possible on here.

I feel like I made this sound a little bit too scripted or try hard now though.. @___@ I don't wanna come off that way. I just haven't slept in a while so I'm a bit overly enthusiastic/delusional.

I just hope my attention span stays in tact for this site. I have a tendency to get REALLY EXCITED for something and just get carried away planning and preparing and then once everything's all settled.. I just kinda... have no idea what to do with myself. :/

Guest EoLPinkie

Haha! Nervousness?! Allow me to find my welcome song! Fooooooound it!

Hello and weeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! Woo! Don't be shy, be free and spry! There's lots of friends that'll stop on by! Ponies here and ponies there, my gosh there's ponies everywhere! Smart ones, funny ones, even an artist or two! There's so many different talents here, and I bet they all like you! We'll sing, we'll dance, we'll laugh, we'll prance, and when the day is done that's only the start of the fun! You can think of us what you want, you can totally believe what you may! But there's just one thing for sure... Canterlot ponies love to PAAAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :D

Yay! :Pinkie: You like to draw OC's? :| Maybe Winter Iris can finally see the light of day! You know, when she's not being chased around a mental asylum by monsters and looking deranged (thanks Sulvy!) Anyway, I'm here to make your time in Canterlot more fun and sugary! We can do all sorts of fun stuff together! If there's anything I can help you with come find me lickety-cake, I'm almost always around!

Oh my gosh I read that entire post in Pinkie Pie's voice lol.

But waaah what a great welcome! Thank you so much :>

Also, I'd love to draw you something eventually. I'm a little busy these days, but once I'm free I'll remember to ask you for a ref or somethin~ :kissy:

Guest EoLPinkie

Oh my gosh I read that entire post in Pinkie Pie's voice lol.

But waaah what a great welcome! Thank you so much :>

Also, I'd love to draw you something eventually. I'm a little busy these days, but once I'm free I'll remember to ask you for a ref or somethin~ :kissy:

PinkiePieAwesomeness.jpg

You're supery duper welcome!

Welcome to Canterlot Vincon :)

Hope you have a good time here :D

I know I will~! Especially judging by all the welcomes I've gotten here so far. If it were any other site I'd probably be ignored for a bit. Or maybe more than a bit. :/

Welcome over here! :)

And your introduction didn't sound scripted or anything to me. And even if it was the case, why would we criticize you? It's your way to write! :)

MAN I am way too excited. I wanna start roleplaying right meow. :wail:

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions. Oh, and how did you hear about our site?

Welcome to Canterlot!

I actually just decided that ponychan wasn't going to cut it for me as far as roleplaying went.

So I just..googled "my little pony roleplays" :D and this was the first or second result.

I looked around a few threads, saw what the site consisted of. And decided this was the best choice~! :idea:<3

• Like 1

Hullo there!

I'm sure you'll be fine here, really.

These ponies are sane enough..

:I

Anyway, I just want to say, your art is very nice, and I'm hoping that you'll get along well with RP'ing :3

Yeah, there's quite a few friendly people here. And if you're here for roleplay, this is the place to be. I didn't really want to get into it, but even I wound up in it. :3

Come into the irc chat sometime, we're a friendly bunch there... except for the poster above me. She bites. :3

<3 ya Appliance. :P