Haaai~! :D

Horse

Nice to meetchu all! :D

Thought I'd join the forum, since there's not enough bronies I know around here. D: By here, I mean Ottawa, Ontario. The Great White North, n-eh! :3

Weeell, I love ponies. I love every kind of pony, and I just want to hug all of them, but I can't, because it's crazy, I can't hug every pony! So anyway, I am a pony lover, and I love to run... I'm sorry, I'm thinking about ponies again... I just think about how many don't have a home, and how I should have them, and how cute they are, and the ears, and the nose... I just love them, and I want them, and I want them in a basket, and with little bowties! I want them to be on a rainbow, and in my bed, and I just want a house full of them, and I just want us to roll around!

Aaanyway~

I'm just here to make new friends! :D I don't have many hobbies, other than spending as much time as equinely possible on my computer, mostly watching anime... :/ I play some video games, too. At the moment, I'm playing Skyward Sword! And I'm loving it, I think it's a really great game! :D

Right now, I'm in the process of getting some missing credits for my high school diploma, and by the time I'm done with that, I hope to have an idea of what I want to do in college. I also just moved out of my mom's place, and I'm living on my own for the first time. :0 Well, with some roommates, but they keep to themselves, like me. I've been enjoying it so far, and it's cool having more freedom. :D

I can't think of anything else to say, and I don't want to make this too long, so I'll stop here. X3

I hope to meet some nice people and make good friends! :D

Heya~! We can be newbies together. :sad: Also.. Skyward Sword is really great. I need to pick that up again. I haven't been able to finish it since school got back in session. :sleep:

Yeah! Newbie buddies! :D

One of the things I love the most about Skyward Sword is how Link has ACTUAL expressions on his face, compared to Twilight Princess, where his face doesn't really change much :/ The whole game was really well done, and I love how interactive it is! :D The story is great too, I really feel connected and immersed during cutscenes. :D

Edited by Horse

Guest EoLPinkie

Heeeeeeeeeeello! You seem supery duper fun! You must like sugar! I like sugar, who doesn't like sugar?! High fructose corn syrup shall be knocked off its throne and sugar will reign supreme again! Raaaaaaah! :D Welcome to Canterlot! Woo! :Pinkie: I'm so glad you joined us! There's so many friends to make and play with and sing with and laugh with and roll with and bounce with and giggle with and joke with and prank with and dance with and all of it at once is even more fun! Let me know if there's anything I can do to make your time here 20% Dashie cooler!

Oh my god..the cutscenes are to die for~

And ...admittedly I really like the little features. For example; catching bugs with the net. BOY do I love catchin bugs! Any game that has that kind of a feature instantly earns sum points from me~ <3

You're so right! I love getting distracted and going off to catch bugs, and explore with the beetle! X3 So fun~! And I never get tired of swinging the sword either, I was amazed when I started playing and it followed my movements perfectly! :D And the flying and freefalling! Oh yeeeaaah~ :kissy:

Welcome to the herd! :P

Thank yooouuu~ :D Ponies here are so nice! :)

Heeeeeeeeeeello! You seem supery duper fun! You must like sugar! I like sugar, who doesn't like sugar?! High fructose corn syrup shall be knocked off its throne and sugar will reign supreme again! Raaaaaaah! :D Welcome to Canterlot! Woo! :Pinkie: I'm so glad you joined us! There's so many friends to make and play with and sing with and laugh with and roll with and bounce with and giggle with and joke with and prank with and dance with and all of it at once is even more fun! Let me know if there's anything I can do to make your time here 20% Dashie cooler!

Thank you so much! :D And you're totally right about the sugar thing! Just the other day, at the grocery store, I saw some weird liquidy stuff that looks like water, and it's supposed to substitute sugar! :-| Can you believe that!? It's preposterous! :wail: I will never let sugar die! :scream:

Let's have fun in this beautiful, magical place made of peace and love! :D

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions. Oh, and how did you hear about our site?

Welcome to Canterlot!

Guest EoLPinkie

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :-o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions. Oh, and how did you hear about our site?

Welcome to Canterlot!

That's Tales. She's fun and super helpful and gets a notification every time you quote her :D

• Like 1