Hi, everypony!

BronyCody

Hello, I've recently converted to bronyism. I'm all most a full time employee (I work six days a week, 35+ hours.) I'm also going to college for a degree in entomology. Yes, I do favor the little things that most likely make your skin crawl, haha. Once you get past their appearance, they're fascinating creatures. When I'm not studying or working, I'm taking care of my several exotic pets. If I manage to squeeze in a few extra minutes, I'll get some video gaming, Magic The Gathering, or most likely, some My Little Pony videos. I'm all most tempted to start roleplaying, as well.

My story on becoming a brony. I purchased Star wars: The Old Republic. I thought it would be a nice game. I was looking up videos to see what kind of character I'd most likely prefer. Well, I was completely oblivious of this community, I didn't even know it existed! And I kept seeing MLP videos in the suggestion. I clicked on one just out of curiosity. And as I watched the video, my eyes were opened to an entirely new world. It was a video of when Spike and Rarity were falling, they did an audio of Star Wars, I found it hilarious, started browsing various other little videos. Next thing I knew, I watched all the released episodes, and had to stay up all night to finish my homework, haha!

I've got to say, I love this community, and I regret nothing of becoming a brony.

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions. How did you hear about our site?

Welcome to Canterlot!

I must certainly say I share your love of insects, and completely agree with your claim that they're really not as bad as people make them out to be!

My name is Alec, most people I know call me that, just go with it. I don't really care!

Welcome, though, to the fandom! To answer your question, OCs are perfectly applicable, they don't need to be from the show! Just take a look at the application guide! If you need help with that or anything else, feel free to ask! I'd be happy to talk with you.

Guest EoLPinkie

Hm... You seem super duper familiar... Didn't you do a census a while ago? I may be wrong, but I remember ponies I've greeted before :D Doesn't matter, weeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! Woo! :Pinkie: I like SWTOR too! I managed to get the names Pinkamena and Rarity on my servers, so that made me smile. At least I have something to laugh about when I don't know how to fight a boss or I run out of Force to heal with :P You like reptiles and bugs, huh? Snakes don't creep me out much, spiders do... and so do bugs! So many legs and little grippy claw thingies and weird mouths and eeeeew :-o Somepony has to love them though, so good for you! I hope you make all sorts of pony friends here, and I'll be your friend too! Let me know if you ever need a giggle or a smile!

Edit: Nevermind! That was CoderBrony that did the census :blush: Still so great to meet you!