Ahoy ponies!

Razmirz

:TSparkle: Hey there, every pony! I'm glad to be here.

I like playing sports more than watching them, and I love racquetball, football, and basketball. My hobbies include gaming, reading, drawing, and cross country or track after school. I live in the lower part of Michigan, but I won't tell you where ^.^ it's super cold during the winter. My friends sent me to this board because they too love MLP etc. I became a fan through them. I'm a girl, and proud! I am 13 years old but don't worry I'm pretty smart for my age (: I currently got accepted to this awesome advanced program and start next year so thats cool I guess ^.^

Anyways, I hope this intro is up to code, and I hope I can make loads of friends ^.^ I laugh at any joke, really!

-Razmitaz

Edited by Razmirz

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions. How did you find our site?

Welcome to Canterlot!

Guest EoLPinkie
I laugh at any joke, really!
any joke
joke

4fe59334854a993aa1295d0f61023c37cad3b06a_full.jpg

What kinds of shoes are made from bananas? Slippers!

What is life without geometry? Pointless!

What kind of rooms have no walls? Mushrooms!

What did the letter say to the stamp? Stick with me and we'll go places!

When is a door not a door? When it's ajar!

What time is it when your clock strikes 13? Time to get a new clock!

Why do golfers bring two pairs of pants? In case they get a hole in one!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! :D:Pinkie: Woo! Another super fun happy smarty pony! I hope you like friends, because that's what you're going to get! If there's anything I can help you with, from a giggle to a smile, let me know! :smirk:

• Like 1

Wow, so many responses over night! =) You guys sure make a gal feel welcome!

Oh, weesh, it just snowed here overnight, we got about 3-4 inches =) the Snowboarding Club is so much fun :kissy:

The welcoming crew here is something else, isn't it? I could just sit in the intro forum and F5 all day, and probably still never be the first to reply to a hello thread. And the whole place is like this. Welcome home.

Guest EoLPinkie

Wow, Pinkie! <3 I love corny jokes the best, you are awesome! =) Thanks for making me laugh ^.^

You sure are right, Dessa, until now forums were all plain and ugly but the members here really bring everything to life.

pinkie_pie_rimshot_by_perinigricon-d4mbib9.gif

Yoooooooou're welcome! :D