Sugar Spice [Finalized]

Spice

(I do believe this is about everything I want. Though there is always room for improvement, any advise is greatly appreciated and once approved this line of text will be deleted. Reason she is Pegasus and not Alicorn, is because she was born Pegasus.)

Role-play type: Crossovers

Name: Sugar Spice

Preferred Name: Spice

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasus

(i can't seem to make the image any smaller)

Appearance

Untitled-1-10.jpg

Cutie Mark: fire bolt

Her cutie mark is a rather unusual one, because it symbolizes her unique ability but only in a way that is significant to her.

The fire bolt symbolizes her unique ability as an illusionist.

Spice discovered her talent when she nearly set a building on fire, she was reading by candle light, thinking about the bad day she had. When all of a sudden the flame of the candle exploded all over her desk. She didn't know how but she was able to clam the fire and was able to do all kinds of 'magic tricks' using the ash it left behind.

Origin: Canterlot

Motivation: Her unique personality is her strong point. The fact that she is i tad strange is her best motivation and her biggest weakness.

Likes: Friend, Alchemy, Animals, Jewelry, Flying, Parties, Sweets and Music

Dislikes: Ignorant Ponies, Being Called Names, Being Alone and Being i'll

Character Back-story

As a foal, Spice was raised by unicorn parents in Canterlot. Her real parents were a mystery to her; she was always told she was dumped on the doorstep of her foster unicorn family at a very young age. She always knew she was different, not like the other ponies she grew up around.

Her mother was a simple mare, well practiced in magic. A strong motherly figure who owned a small cafe in the middle of the city.

Her farther was a post pony, not very skilled in magic at all. He enjoyed his work and always ran a stern well planned life.

Growing up wasn't easy for spice, she found it hard to make friends due to the fact her school was filled with unicorn foals. Looking different from the her classmates wasn't her most popular aspect, and being a Pegasus in a school of unicorns didn't help. She used her free time reading old dusty books from the local libraries, and as she grew honed her flying skills while all the other ponies practiced their magic.

It wasn't until Spice came across an old dusty alchemy book in the corner of a library, that things took a turn for the worst.

A group of stuck up fillies from Spices class, saw her leaving the library. Using unicorn magic, they swiped the book from Spices bag and began teasing her with it. Spice tried everything from pleading to flying after it. Only to have crewel names spat at her. 'Hornless' and 'Ugly' being part of the majority of the taunts.

Spice filled with an anger see never felt before, charging at the unicorn holding her book. In defense the unicorn launched the book at spice and made a dash for safety.

That night Spice dove deep into her book, carefully reading it's text. Inside she found a formula for giving ponies horns of there own.

Needless to say, due to that days affairs. Spice set out next morning gathering supplies.

But there was one thing she couldn't get, unicorn magic. She begged and pleaded with her mother, who eventually agreed.

Soon after the mixture was done, all Spice had to do was drink it. She took the whole brew down with a single gulp.... nothing. no horn... just hiccups

The next morning Spice went about her mourning routine, but when she looked in the mirror she noticed something different.

She had a horn!

She showed her new horn off to all her classmates, only to be the laughing stock of the school for having a horn with no magic. Since that time she has constantly studied magic, alchemy and practiced her flight.

Over time she has learned how use the horn, but only for basic stuff like telekinetic magic, with enough concentration. The more she learned in magic the more comfortable she got using it,

As a late filly Spice left her home in Canterlot, to try and find out who she really is. She wishes to discover her past, and learn/help wherever she can along her adventures.

Other Information

Spice is very shy but never afraid to lend a hand where she can. Beyond her timid shell she is a strong, quick thinking pony who knows how to plan ahead.

From her studies of alchemy, Spice has found she has the ability to manipulate her environment to create an assortment of brews and concoctions.

When she uses magic it takes a little longer than normal, due to the concentration needed to preform it. Flying comes second nature but both can't be used at the same time.

Spice also has access to a large amount of Alchemy book, but the original with the horn recipe was turned to soot in and accident during magic practice.

Ok that's fair enough, i can kind of understand why seeing as Celestia is HUGE compared to every other pony. :P Can it be any style of wings, so long as it's not these ones. Or should i just go with the norm? Also apart from the wings is my Character ok?

Thank you so much for your help Tales, it is very much appreciated! ^-^

Ok that's fair enough, i can kind of understand why seeing as Celestia is HUGE compared to every other pony. :P Can it be any style of wings, so long as it's not these ones. Or should i just go with the norm? Also apart from the wings is my Character ok?

Thank you so much for your help Tales, it is very much appreciated! ^-^

D'oh, was it always a Crossover? If so I'm sorry I missed that the first time, the wings could have stayed. D: (I do derpy stuff all the time, you are not the first to befall it.)