Gallery Problem

Lux

Ok, so after Canterlot.com moved to its new server, I've been unable to upload and art. When I upload it, it keeps looking its ready to finish so I can move on to the review phase, but nothing happens. I tried to use bout ways to upload, but both don't work.

All my pics are jpg and created on GIMP, not sure if that affects anything. (It didn't with my previous art uploads)

Anyway, can anypony help to see how I can get my new pics on here?

Thanks!

Operating system, browser and version, plus screen caps are all helpful.

Firstly, I would recommend all the regular stuff: Make sure you're using the latest version of your browser and have updated flash. If that does not work, simply try a different browser. Meanwhile, track what happens and let us know. (Also moving topic to Questions & Suggestions.)

Ok.

Operating system: Windows 7

Browser: Internet Explorer 9

Flash: 11(Just downloaded it one more time to make sure it's ok)

I'll try today and see if it works.

Click 'Try our basic uploader' found under the 'Choose Files' button when about to upload an image to the gallery.

Beyond that, there's very little we can help you with as it's working for others and no actual changes to the board (and especially the gallery) have been made. Server transfer was 1:1.

So I tried the Basic Uploader and although it looks as if the pic has uploaded, it doesn't display nor does a button display to move on to the Review and Publish phase.

I'll try some other things on my end and see what else I can do.

The only thing else that I added to my computer recently was Norton 360. i'm not sure it would stop uploading as I can upload my art on Deviant Art with no issue, but this I the only change I had recently to my computer.

The fix to the problem can normally be found here.

Again... to repeat what I said before;

Beyond that, there's very little we can help you with as it's working for others and no actual changes to the board (and especially the gallery) have been made. Server transfer was 1:1

What this means is, the ONLY changes that have been made... were on your computer. :AJ: