Everfree Border Station [Open]

Lunther

Bronze looks over at the entrance as the pony walked in. "Pleasure to meet you. This is, as Amity said, my station, I perform searches for lost ponies." He says and looks at Amity with a nod. "Since it's alright with Amity, go ahead, you can use one of the beds in here for the night if you need to as well. Plenty of room since there have not been any incidents as of late."

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Wait, where do you get the money to supply such a large place. Do families pay you to get members back or do you just charge ponies for you rescuing their lives?" Dunder asked Bronze.

"Sure! Id love a drink, Amity!" Winter exclaimed "I am exhausted. I would be more than happy to help you with carrying in supplies sometime too! It sounds like a fun adventure..." At hearing Dunder's question, Winter's ears perked up. Money was always a problem for a traveler like him. Maybe Bronze Breeze had some neat techniques or ideas.

Amity turned his head in the direction of the cabinet, his horn glowing. A moment later the doors opened and a glass slowly floated out, moving to beneath the faucet which turned, letting water fill it. Amity turned towards Winter and the glass floated lazily through the air to him, setting down on the floor just in front of him. "I don't think anyone will be going anywhere tonight. It's getting pretty late."

Dunder yawned, "It is getting pretty late... I'm only a little tired though, I usually would be gone by now if you guys weren't so nice." He said to Amity and to Bronze. "You seem like a nice pony, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself?" Dunder asked Winter.

Winter shook his head to stay awake. "It is getting kind of late..."

The pegasus turned to Dunder, "Oh, yeah, a nice pony. That I am! I think.... Yeah, sure! I am just a wanderer, is all. Just wandering around, looking at all the things and stuff. Haha. I, uh... Hmmm... I don't know where to start. I like to collect things! I bring items back from the forest out there and sell them. One time, I found this huge gem half buried in the dirt! It was so... Wait..." Winter scrunched his face up. "I'm getting off topic... So yeah. Hmmm, it could be fun to explore together... sometime... Does that sound fun to you? OH, I should get to know you first! So tell me a little about YOU now!"

((-OOC- This post will be amended later with an actual post, I just wanted to apologize for being so slow. I recently started a new job and my schedule has been wonky. I'll get to it later today, though!))

Amity gave a big yawn as well, stretching out his forelegs first and then his hind legs. Hooves clattering slightly as he shuffled his feet, he smiled to see that everypony was getting along. Quietly, he approached Bronze and gave him a light touch on the shoulder. "It seems that you're very popular tonight. But I think I need to get to bed... there's a lot to do tomorrow." He gave his friend a broad grin, suggesting that he did indeed want to get out in the world tomorrow and look for something interesting to share with everypony.