Something I want to try

So if it is okay I want to try something new.Okay sooo what about pretending ponies are with me only on here.I'll put there text in a different colour than mine.Or if they are all to much I can deal with just one(Scootaloo). If that is not allowed I understand I just think it'd be kinda cool and I've been wanting to do it for a long while.Sometimes I have to restrain myself from doing it.NOTE:Please don't hurt me.....*squeak* s...s....sorry. :cry:

I'm not sure what you mean, exactly. Are you talking about roleplaying conversations with ponies within a post?

I geuss like if I feel like it with any post in any forum ya know like this.If I'm agreeing with something I hate:

Yea me and Scootaloo has had trouble with that.

Or if something about Rainbow Dash:

*gasp* she is THE best of the mane six.Scootaloo:Yea ranbow dash is the best pegasus ever!Wait who's the mane six.

Yea I might try another colour like purple.

No, you may not. Roleplaying needs to stay in the designated Roleplay areas. This is also true for the IRC chat. Do not start Roleplaying or pretending to be a character while in the #CanterlotCentral chat. It is acceptable in the #CanterlotRP chat.

If you start doing something like that, others might as well. It will create disorder and randomness where it should not occur. Also, there are people who worked hard to get the chance to Roleplay certain Cast characters, and if you do it all over, not only is that chaotic, but you're taking away someone else's privilege that they deserve.

No, you may not. Roleplaying needs to stay in the designated Roleplay areas. This is also true for the IRC chat. Do not start Roleplaying or pretending to be a character while in the #CanterlotCentral chat. It is acceptable in the #CanterlotRP chat.

If you start doing something like that, others might as well. It will create disorder and randomness where it should not occur. Also, there are people who worked hard to get the chance to Roleplay certain Cast characters, and if you do it all over, not only is that chaotic, but you're taking away someone else's privilege that they deserve.

Oh um okay.This isn't going to help my case but I'm not pretending to be them i'm pretending oh wait never mind.sorry um yea sorry bye bye