FiM Tabletop (Private RP - Recruitment/Discussion)

A few days ago, Ginger Mint posted rules for a Friendship is Magic tabletop RPG:

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=679

Sadly, she doesn't have time to GM (or play) it. Not wanting a perfectly good ruleset to go to waste, I have volunteered to GM a campaign, using the Private RP section. Several bronies have already volunteered to play:

holypony20

Teh_Brawler

Orange Dart

NiccolaVonMask

I intend to send PMs to these ponies just in case they don't notice this thread. I only have room for six players, meaning that there are two more slots available should anypony want them. First come first serve!

Character sheets and rules for character creation can be found in the main thread, linked to above. The game uses playing cards instead of dice, so in case anypony doesn't have their own deck, here's a virtual one:

http://sonan.home.insightbb.com/vdoc/

Any questions? =)

Since this will be conducted remotely, how will you verify that the cards are being drawn without fudging the numbers? Not saying that the community is a bunch of cheaters, but peace of mind is always a good thing...

Since this will be conducted remotely, how will you verify that the cards are being drawn without fudging the numbers? Not saying that the community is a bunch of cheaters, but peace of mind is always a good thing...

I'm honestly not that worried about it.

Im almost done with my character sheet but Cinnamon I sent you an email about a question that will help me finish up my sheet.

I think you sent me the wrong PM; all I got was a link to this thread. Maybe you could try re-sending your question?