How is everyone ? Heres my canterlot intro ^_^

Littlefly222

Hi everyone, Studio Heart here,

I first became aware of FIM funny enough while I was on thatguywiththeglasses.com. See, I love CRs reviews and was looking for any new ones when I clicked on his MLP 2 part retrospective. Being out of the targeted age demographic and being that the only MLP I'd ever been exposed to was the G3 ponies back when my younger cousin was a huge fan. So I was skeptical when I took CRs advice to go check out FIM. Well, I won't lie, I didnt immediatly jump on board the ponyvill express right at first. But as I gradually watched season 1, my fangirl in me got brought out, I fell in love with the characters and the great modern new spin this series gave to the franchise. And sense one of my favorite hobbies is drawing , it didnt take long for me to catch the FIM Fanart bug. I even have my own oc and everything. I then wanted to join a fan community and maybe try my hand at a little roleplay or fanfiction. I found your site to day by googling a MLP:FIM roleplaying site, guess this brings my story full circle. Thankyou for your time ! And hopes everyone has a great day. ^_^

Hello there, and welcome to Canterlot.com! :)

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I generally go by Tales for short. I happen to be just one of the many awesome staff members Please feel free to message any of us with any questions you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

:Luna: If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the Site Rules so you're up to speed! :RDash:

:Luna: If you are an artist, musician, writer, or something else artsy, the Creativity section is for you!

:Luna: If you're a Roleplayer, or if you're just curious about it it, the Roleplaying rules and guides is where you should begin.

:Luna: Oh ya, and don't forget about the Chatroom! There are generally 10-30 bronies in there at one time, just hanging out and chatting. It's a great place to make new friends.

That may seem like a lot to take in, but don't worry! :o You can feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff members know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot! :)

I see you're into art! You should make an Album in the Gallery. Do you have anything like a DA page where Bronies can check out your art? Also, I think I saw that video you mentioned, but after I was already a Brony. Is Studio Heart the name of an OC?

hi tales,

Thankyou for all the informative reply with all the helpful links. I do in fact have a DA, I now have the link to it in my signature. Ya, I think that's one of his most popular reviews and if your still interested in his MLP:FIM work, he now dose separate reviews of specific episodes. Oh, Studio heart is , I bet I broke a rule, if you guys need me to change my user name I can. I based her off of my Youtube account logo ( i got a creative mind) and my Youtube user name is littlefly222. And I do have one question, probably an obvious answer but how do I start a album in the gallery cause i would love to start posting some of my fanart there.

Welcome! I actually looked up that review from CR that you mentioned and watched it. He had some really good points, and I'm glad he's encouraging people to not judge it based on the fact that it's about ponies. xD Thanks for sharing that.

No problem, always happy to promote CR and the other reviewers at thatguywiththeglasses.com, glad you enjoyed the review, he nonjudgmental attitude helped me check it out , so ya im really happy hes like that . ^_^