Hello ^w^

Amarillys

Hi everyone!

I'm a major fan of unique anime, funny cartoons and maybe just animation in general. I also enjoy drawing (but by no means am I great at it), reading books, reading comics, and browsing the internet.

I'm not a big fan of fan fiction but if something interesting comes along I'll usually have a go at it. (the kinda of pony fan fiction I'm most interested in are the grimmdark ones ^_^ There's just something interesting about not having a perfect world....)

I found this board whilst googling pony RP. I like joining roleplays because I want to sharpen my writing skills. And so I have something to do with my pony oc.

I stumbled upon ponies while I was bored. My fan self soon took over.

In more detail? Well, prepared not to be excited in any way LOL.

I frequent memebase.com and knowyourmeme.com. I THINK I found out about it from knowyourmeme. I thought the phenomena was kinda cool, but I wasn't really interested in it. (before I wasn't really into following cartoons the same way I did with anime. I thought adventure time would be the only cartoon I'll ever check regularly)

What really made me want to check it out for real was a friend, the new bronies page on memebase, and My little pony: Fighting is magic.

I was really bored anyway so I decided to check it out. I watched season 1 and thought it was pretty mediocre, I dint really understand why everyone was so into it. But I continued to season 2 and it was good :D

Hello there, and welcome to Canterlot.com! :)

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I generally go by Tales for short. I happen to be just one of the many awesome staff members Please feel free to message any of us with any questions you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

:Luna: If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the Site Rules so you're up to speed! :RDash:

:Luna: If you are an artist, musician, writer, or something else artsy, the Creativity section is for you!

:Luna: If you're a Roleplayer, or if you're just curious about it it, the Roleplaying rules and guides is where you should begin.

:Luna: Oh ya, and don't forget about the Chatroom! There are generally 10-30 bronies in there at one time, just hanging out and chatting. It's a great place to make new friends.

That may seem like a lot to take in, but don't worry! :o You can feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff members know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot! :)

If you're into fanfics you can check out the Writing Discussion, although we don't really allow grimdark fanfics on site. You're really going to enjoy the Roleplaying section we have here. It's one of the biggest and most comprehensive I've seen anywhere, as far as MLP RP goes.