New Here

Armony

Heh, thanks everyone, for the warm welcome! I'm already enjoying it here. A spork as a cutie mark? That's actually perfect, considering the PPC. I have to bring that up with them now. And thanks for the welcome wagon. Although it did blow away my beret. *runs after headdress*

A pit of voles? That could be interesting. But then I would need an aerie of owls. And a conglomerate of owl trainers. Sporky! How would you like to be my owl trainer/owl/vole pit? Your attitude is amusing enough.

• 2 weeks later...

The "Pit of Voles" is another name for fanfiction.net. It has other names, and many of them are rather obscene. I can't blame them for that, because it can be a nasty place to be. But sometimes, in the piles of dirt and filth among the ruins of destroyed Canons, you can find a gem, believe you me. And those gems are all the more precious for where you find them. Some sections have more than others. Some seem to have none at all. But they're there. Some would say it's not worth risking your sanity, faith in humanity, and (in some cases) sobriety to find them. I say it is. Then again, I was insane when I started there. Unfortunately, while I do have a way with animals, I don't think I could do that. Best of luck though!