FiM items (which stores to get them in)

I wanted a Derpy, but certainly not for that price! Look a that, Hasbro! See that? We'll buy awesome stuff if you only make it available.

That Rainbow Dash drink... :shock:

I like how it's cherry red. Any guess what it's made out of? :mad:

OOh! Ooh! I know! I know! Pick me!

Cherries!

1000pxpinkiefluttershyw.png

• Like 2

Well, I've seen the posters on Ebay now..Only 50 bucks for one! Also entered a contest from Pixelkitties..So hopefully I'll snag her copies! :blah: I just want the map, that's all. Still, this whole Derpy thing makes me happy. She's selling like crazy, which tells Hasbro that we're out there and we have $$$. Make something cool and we'll buy it all up!

• Like 1

I was just thinkgin

Still, this whole Derpy thing makes me happy. She's selling like crazy, which tells Hasbro that we're out there and we have $$$. Make something cool and we'll buy it all up!

Yes, I had been thinking something similar since seeing the pricetag. My angle was satisfaction in seeing modern models doing well. I'm sure there are some rare old pieces that are valuable, but I haven't heard of any of them yet so this was my first exposure.

I do have some sympathy for collectors though: will there be further runs of this model?

*If not, then it will price many who would love to have it out of the market.

*If so, then those that paid >$100 for a $5 toy may be put out.

Bravely checked my first Walmart today for posters. No luck.

Same. Went with Hayden and another one of our local Brony friends. They seemed like they had no idea what we were talking about...

BUT, we ended up nabbing an AWESOME new coloring book with ALL G4 ponies for a dollar there, and we picked up a few Cloudsdale sets and an Apple Family set of Blind Bags at Target nearby. Also got some packs of cards. Was quite a good haul for the day.

And I discovered I'm going to the NYC Brony meetup this Saturday. YAY!

Same. Went with Hayden and another one of our local Brony friends. They seemed like they had no idea what we were talking about...

BUT, we ended up nabbing an AWESOME new coloring book with ALL G4 ponies for a dollar there, and we picked up a few Cloudsdale sets and an Apple Family set of Blind Bags at Target nearby. Also got some packs of cards. Was quite a good haul for the day.

And I discovered I'm going to the NYC Brony meetup this Saturday. YAY!

Lucky foal. I have to wait for (how many years?). Yeah.

Lucky foal. I have to wait for (how many years?). Yeah.

Aww, don't feel down like that.

I thought the same thing about BronyCon. I thought I would never be able to go until I got my own license and was out on my own to go there...but look at what happened, I went to BronyCon and had the time of my life, and now I'm going to my second Pony-related gathering in three months.

We all hit our strides of luck. They always happen eventually, ;)

Hasbro's marketing and distribution are so weird, you never know where you'll find pony stuff. It's kind of neat to be on the hunt for new stuff, but it can also be kind of irritating (like right now with trying to get those posters). I'd happily buy them if they made them available for purchase on their online store.

Most of my really neat pony stuff I've obtained from conventions!

Well my local ALCO has a full box of Wave 2 blind bags and the Cadence wings toy. I just deposited me paycheck yesterday.... You can guess what I am gonna do lol

WeLoveFine is offering pony posters signed by some of the FiM production crew if you buy $50 worth of MLP stuff. I'd love to bite on it, but I want their latest tee design contest to finish so I can see all the new designs they're offering. I kinda would like to get a bag, but none of the current designs really jump out at me. Argh!

Also, poster vectors are in production! If you can't snag a real copy (especially those of you across the pond), I don't think it would be that expensive to slip them on a usb drive and go get them printed in any size!

Okay. I'll do it even though my mom is against it lol. She told me a week or so ago to stop ordering stuff lol

You may wanna listen to your mum, Silver! Might be wiser to wait a bit and save your funds. The poster isn't that fantastic.

You may wanna listen to your mum, Silver! Might be wiser to wait a bit and save your funds. The poster isn't that fantastic.

That's what I'm doing...saving bits, that is. I just recently got my pay for July, but I still dented my funds pretty good by delving into Hot Topic a while back and getting $50-worth of stuff.

Just going to wait it out now, pop a few purchases here and there, and then fill up a whole list of stuff for Christmas that my Mom can spend a fortune on, xD

...and then fill up a whole list of stuff for Christmas that my Mom can spend a fortune on, xD

Oooh, I've got a gift list too! But it is full of things that are almost interesting.

I have pity on those that try to shop for me. You can't win. I just don't want stuff. My dad had to force his old Kindle on me, even thought we both knew I would enjoy it. I almost have a pony shirt because I wanted to support my local game store. However, they had female and unisex shirts. I've never worn a unisex shirt but I worry that it will look weird.

I bought out half the box! Only spent around $29 or so thanks to my first purchase of 10 qualifying for 5 bucks off my over 25 dollar purchase! Yeah!

I stopped by Target today to look for the new 5 inch pony plushies. The manes on them were so horrid, I just couldn't bother with them. Found a nice pony birthday card with Twilight on the front (and the other Mane Five popping up inside it), though!

I have 15/24 for Wave 2 already! I gave Caramel Big Mac and Noteworthy. I also got glow in the dark rarity and twilight sparkle along with Lyra and Golden Harvest!