Clockwise Doodles Ponies!

Clockwise

I figured I'd toss a thread up here to keep my ponydoodles all in one place, mostly because I dunno how the gallery operates and don't want to risk spamming it with sketchy derpthings.

(This isn't a request thread, by the way. I do take them sometimes, though--look for me in the chat!)

Let us begin in the best way possible: with Silly Wizard.

Oh, there's sober men, and plenty

And drunkards barely twenty

There are men of over ninety that have never yet kissed a girl

But give me a ramblin' rover

Fae Orkney down to Dover

We will roam the country over

and together we'll face the world!

These are two characters from a family of rough-and-tumble earth pony brewers I'm working on! I don't know if they'll be realized as roleplaying characters, mostly because I'm not sure how drunk-ness is handled here, but I love drawing them. (I've also got plans for three more, named Bailey, Bawdy Ballad and Moonshine. :D)

Ramblin' Rover:

ramblinrover.png

Whiskey Shine:

whiskeyshine.png

THERE WILL BE MOAR WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT

*claps excitedly for Clockwise*

I LOVE YOUR STYLE....It adds a nice touch to the ponies. And I must say I am loving this avatar of Apple Bumpkin you did for me <3

Oh goodness, I recognize those mod-ponies anywhere! Your style is very cute, it's got a very cartooney charm of its own, while still adhering to the show's style enough to make it look as it ought to!

Oh goodness, I recognize those mod-ponies anywhere! Your style is very cute, it's got a very cartooney charm of its own, while still adhering to the show's style enough to make it look as it ought to!

Thanks! C:

Dang, I'm going to have to frequent the chat to get my hooves on one of these awesome sketches! :-o

DO IT