Rawr (and other such statements of greeting)!

OccupyEquestria

I signed up for Canterlot back when the episode "Putting Your Hoof Down" aired having wanted to discuss it, but then got annoyed that my signature wouldn't let me add pictures. Still doesn't! But I am currently bored and figured I would finally say hello to everypony.

As you may guess from my name, I am with the Occupy movement. I am also an economist, former business owner, and lover of fine suits. I am likely to go off on large tangents and over blown posts of psuedo-intellectual jibberish. Oh and Fluttershy is my mane girl, but I am 100% Rarity.

Welcome welcome welcome a fine welcome to you! (As per the song above!)

I hope you love your stay here! If you wish to RP I can't wait to see you in the RP area!

Haha, I had imagined that I would get such nice greetings so soon. I managed to fix my problem with the signature images too! So most enjoyable.

As for roleplaying while I did use to highly enjoy a good ol' round of D&D, I simply lack the time these days so I am unlikely to end up in that area.

Edited by OccupyEquestria

As you may guess from my name, I am with the Occupy movement. I am also an economist, former business owner, and lover of fine suits. I am likely to go off on large tangents and over blown posts of psuedo-intellectual jibberish. Oh and Fluttershy is my mane girl, but I am 100% Rarity.

Insanity, thy name is...

This is impossible. I've met a clone. Simply, a 100% blood&bone clone. Economist, check. Former business owner, well, most probably check in future. Fine suits, check. Jibberish, check. Fluttershy mane, check. Rarity 100%, check.

And I thought that time distortions evoked in Last Post Wins thread would do no harm.

Meanwhile now, I've been blessed with a clone. Or perhaps, you've been blessed with a clone? Who knows.

Hearty welcome to the forums. I'm already concerned about my future here.

Enjoy your stay.

PS: Oh, and as for pictures et caetera, as I recall Artax mentioned there are some limits concerning signatures.

Link to topic:

Page 2, post #36.