Anypony to rp with a soldier?

Greetings everypony!

After a long period of exams, i finally managed to get time to start my real rp with Blitz. I would like one, or more ponies (don't be shy ^^) to interact with her during one of her patrols around ponyville or in the region. I have no specific plot, just go with the flow :) I know it's quite vague, but the first rp is a base for future ones.

I'll be waiting for your offers :) And who know, perhaps it's the begining of a nice friendship, or a rivality. Or anything else, the sky's the limit! (at least for pegasi :P )

but the first rp is a base for future ones.

the sky's the limit

I understand the idea of the base RP's, that's why I'm afraid I won't be able to join with my main as he's busy RPing in Canterlot at the moment, and until he finishes there, he won't move to PV.

But, maybe if I'll come up with another application fast, which for sure will be Pegasus now, I'll manage to join quick :)

And there are no limits! Well... except Zhe Canon.

PS: Welcome in the same timezone.

Oh oh come join me and Volt in the journey to ponyville. Seeing that we are both in canterlot at the moment it would make sense that we might run into your character.

Well, originally in Cloudsdale, around Ponyville. I guess Canterlot ain't that far and you might *accidentally* land in there for some reasons you'd come up with. The RP's open entirely, posted a discussion topic too today (though I was more than sure I did that before :/ long story), so there wouldn't be a problem.

WEll, thanks for the offer :) Perhaps Karnaloth and I can join you sleeps in your RP, if you're okay

And sure, I'm okay with that since I've started this RP :) If you'll decide to, you know where to mail me.

If Blitz happens to chance upon Stalliongrad, I'd be glad to have a fellow soldier to RP with. I have an Earth Pony who's part of the VSS (Stallian Guard).

I understand the idea of the base RP's, that's why I'm afraid I won't be able to join with my main as he's busy RPing in Canterlot at the moment, and until he finishes there, he won't move to PV.

But, maybe if I'll come up with another application fast, which for sure will be Pegasus now, I'll manage to join quick :)

And there are no limits! Well... except Zhe Canon.

PS: Welcome in the same timezone.

Actually, I read in one of the threads that you can RP in multiple threads with the same character at the same time. Tier 1 and 2s have to do it all the time.

Actually, I read in one of the threads that you can RP in multiple threads with the same character at the same time. Tier 1 and 2s have to do it all the time.

Of course you can, tier character even should to be honest. But RPing in multiple different threads creates a problem of creating a history for a pony. For example, if you decide that RP in Ponyville takes action after the RP in Canterlot, and none of those is yet finished, you cannot "remember" things from Canterlot RP since it's not yet finished, and you don't know how things will go there. It creates time line distortions which would be harder to overcome.

And, as I've said, I want to create a chain history for my main character, Unity, according to his history.

@Blitz: Here you are, thread link:

Link to open commentaries and general description from my side:

And, if you decide to join in actually, I'll invite you onto PM group.

Of course you can, tier character even should to be honest. But RPing in multiple different threads creates a problem of creating a history for a pony. For example, if you decide that RP in Ponyville takes action after the RP in Canterlot, and none of those is yet finished, you cannot "remember" things from Canterlot RP since it's not yet finished, and you don't know how things will go there. It creates time line distortions which would be harder to overcome.

And, as I've said, I want to create a chain history for my main character, Unity, according to his history.

Ah. Alright.