Fanfic tips and tricks from you

Bronynumber299

Hi! I want to make a fanfic of a few genres a gorefic(cupcakes) a sadfic(My little Dashie) and a clopfic(?).I want to do this to get those out of my system and of course I will not post em' here.I just want tips and tricks and I promise that my OCs will make a cameo in each story.Now you take the spotlight.

With fanfiction, nothing is more important than the characters. If the characters feel like they do in canon, the fic will almost always be a success. Deviate from character as little as possible. Imagine every line of dialog being said in that character's voice. If you can't hear them actually saying the line, or it sounds awkward to you change it immediately.

With original characters not from canon, just make an effort to give them a consistent voice the reader can identify. Your goal is to make the reader interested in the characters. If you can do that they'll become more interested in what happens to them.

A good plot is also important, of course, as well as proper grammar/spelling/formatting.