Rowan {A Griffin} Comes Looking For Friends (or a lover?)

Sweet Scent was standing by her stand at the edge of town square.It was a painfully slow day everypony was inside and not coming to town square.She glanced over the town square scanning for a living life form.Sweet Scent would ask them to come over to ask them a question.She saw a little group by the tree."Helllloooo!!!Can you come over so I can ask you a question?"Sweet Scent said innocently batting her eyelashes.

Partheus, deciding to take a well deserved break from exploring Equestria, was sat down on the grass with a picnic hamper for one, observing the new country he found himself in at a much slower pace. He took a bowl of feed from his hamper, grabbed a small handful from the bowl, and ate it, chewing merrily. As he was watching the residents of Ponyville go about their daily business, he noticed a griffon sat beside a tree, talking to a filly and a pony in a black coat. That's odd, he thought. I didn't know griffons lived in Ponyville. He put down his bowl of feed, and walked over to the three of them, wondering what to say to these strange new folk.

He approached the griffon, and held out his hand, smiling awkwardly. "Hey there. You don't look like you're from around here. What's your story?"

((Okay I'm starting over.If thats okay.I'll be using my girl griffon if you want to check her out she is on my Deviant ART:Colt299.))

Cilia Ravenclaw was flying around.She was bored out of her mind and her rubber ball was recently fed to a dragon."Hey there is a group of ponies.And another griffon?"Cilia swooped down and stood before the little group."Hello.I'm Cilia Ravenclaw who are you guys."She specificly looked at the griffon.