Don't watch My Little Pony Generation 3.5

AnathemicOne

I... I... Am at a loss for words at what I have just watched. I'm surprised that the new series has improved quality-wise from that kinda stiff-animation. It looked like a commercial or something...

Is it just me or did baby rainbow dash seem to have a bigger ego than she does now?

My eyes... Need older ponies! I Need an adult! e_e;;;

I guess my little comment could use a better explanation. Compared to the current series (Or even the 80's series), this is absolute crap, to put it bluntly. The animation looks stiff, Rainbow Dash might as well be Ted Baxter in a pony outfit, the character designs make my eyes bleed, need I go on? And that's not even mentioning the toys. :)

I guess my little comment could use a better explanation. Compared to the current series (Or even the 80's series), this is absolute crap, to put it bluntly. The animation looks stiff, Rainbow Dash might as well be Ted Baxter in a pony outfit, the character designs make my eyes bleed, need I go on? And that's not even mentioning the toys. :)

Pretty much. We ALL know this to be true. Heck, you're right, even the 80's series were better.

Pretty much. We ALL know this to be true. Heck, you're right, even the 80's series were better.

Yep, but the thing is I only recently took a peak at the other MLP incarnations aside from FiM (Since that one is epic win in its purest form), and I found the 80's cartoon, for what it was, good, but still reeks of 80's toon syndrome (Created for the sole purpose of selling toys, what with huge casts and pretty cheap production standards.) However, I'm not saying it sucks, it's better than most 80's cartoons, the villains were awesome, the character designs were realistic without losing the cuteness factor (Something the G3.5 incarnation failed at). Still, it's a cartoon based off a toy-line, it's easy for minds to get blown if a mold is broken or it's out of the norm.

This one scares me more. Skip to 04:49. That face. *shudders*

Dear lord it is like a classic example of how to do computer animation wrong, and lol, old Rainbow Dash is just awful, I guess you can vote her the most improved character.

I think that cartoon talked down to three year olds.