dear shyshy,

which do you choose? banishment to the sun (you dont die you just burn for 1000 years) or death by cupcakes (you know what I mean)?

Death by cupcakes (sadistic murder).

i wanna see what my guts look like. :mad:

b'sides. wont last as long, i become tasty, and pinkie is happy.

Oh, I thought you were in the military.

Sorry, I must have confused you for someone else.

Anyway!

Dear shyshy,

Have you ever read the whole Inheritance cycle?

i didnt read any of them. sorry. i have a sort of "dis-taste" for fictional literature (that is if we are thinking of the same thing).

i prefer science and non-fiction. physics mostly.

my 3 favorite books are:

• physics of the impossible by Michio Kaku

• physics of the future by Michio Kaku

• Shooter by Walter Dean Myers (it's fiction.)

favorite author is Michio Kaku. brilliant man.

Dear Shyshy,

Who would you rather fight,

Discord,

a Changling Army,

or Nightmare Moon?

as much as i love chrysalis and the changelings (more than discord), discord would be a much greater challenge. hell of lot more fun. discord.

Dear shyshy

if a pony breaking the sound barrier is called a sonic rainboom, then if it were possible (which yes I know it technicaly is not but these are cartoon ponies we are talking about) then what would breaking the light barrier be called? (I already have a name for it but im curious as to what others think)

• Like 1

Dear shyshy

if a pony breaking the sound barrier is called a sonic rainboom, then if it were possible (which yes I know it technicaly is not but these are cartoon ponies we are talking about) then what would breaking the light barrier be called? (I already have a name for it but im curious as to what others think)

well normally it is described that if you break the visible light spectrum that you go into a "warp drive" or Hyper Space (i prefer warp drive). so, ponies goin into a warp drive? id say one of these:

• rainbow drive
  • spectra space (hyper space)
  • raindrive
  • hyper rainbow (hyper space)

any o' these match yer description?

well normally it is described that if you break the visible light spectrum that you go into a "warp drive" or Hyper Space (i prefer warp drive). so, ponies goin into a warp drive? id say one of these:

• rainbow drive
  • spectra space (hyper space)
  • raindrive
  • hyper rainbow (hyper space)

any o' these match yer description?

from the only image ive seen of this occuring with ponies (mlp genesis comic fanfic) which to my utter dismay has been taken down before i could save the picture, I described it with the phrase Quantum Flash Bolt as the flash was so bright (and yellow not rainbow guess i should have told you) that the rest of the sky went black, and there were huge arcs of electricity between the light ring and the ground, instead of a trail of light the pony as imagined was going so fast it appeared to simply appear in its destination instantly...which was the ground, it was soo awesome... :kissy: except that she died...but she did it to save pony kind so it was not in vain!

• Like 1

um Dear ShyShy,

where did I leave my keys? I know that, before I went to bed, I left them on my desk, which is the usual place, but when I woke up they were gone, granted I was pretty worn out last night, just have come back from a party, it was for my coworker, not the one that is all cool and stuff, but the one that kinda is super shifty and stuff, but a party is a party, well I was at the party, which was at this restaurant, never been but always wanted to go to, which is the main reason I went in the first place, you know the one where they all where those funky hats all the time, and I may have had a few too much to eat or drink, I'm not sure, the whole thing is fuzzy to me, but when I got home I was quite bloated, I mean SERIOUS bulging, pant blowing bloatedness going on, so I had take some strong gas reliever, but you don't want to hear that, but after that, I sat down watch some inane show, you know, it was one of those cop or agent show with all those letters in the name like CSVINS or something, it wasn't bad, really, but it wasn't something I would follow, unless it got really good or something, after that, I got major sleepy so I got on the usual sleeping attire, I like my jamies, fleece, not very good for the summer but great during the winter, and you can easily crash in the couch or or whatever, any time of day, and it's super cozy, with that taken care of I started to put away all my stuff, and I swear, I put the blasted keys on my desk, but they are not there, so I was hoping, if it wasn't too much trouble, I mean I don't want to get in your mane or anything, feel free to refuse, no pressure at all, but if you have the time, and it is convenient for you to do so, and you were willing, you might help locating or at least pointing me in the right direction to them, remember no pressure, if you can't, I'll be perfectly fine, I'll find them eventually, but I really do need those keys, or I can't get to work, and the boss has been ragging on me lately, it's unfair, I know, he just doesn't understand what I have to put up with at the office, it's a real mess that place, you can never get your work done, but I digress, to recap, need my keys, and if you want to help, would you mind finding them for me or something, I'll leave that up to you, but just know that I appreciate all you do, and will, wholeheartedly, repay any inconvenience you encounter on finding my keys, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

PS. If you are not busy, we should hang out sometime, I know this great place, you know, it's right next to the flower shop, about a block or two from the carousel boutique, you know the place, I think that would be swell! CALL ME!

OCC: this physically hurt to write, hahaha. :blush:

Dear Shyshy,

How is your day going?

How did you get your username?

What kind of medical degree are you getting?

my day is a day. nothing good happens but atleast im not COMPLETELY miserable beyond repair. nothing good or new, just boring boredom. sorry for my pessimism.

ShyShy is my pet name. my girlfriend thinks im a fluttershy. i can be but im more a twi.

im not sure what it would be called but whatever degree lets me cut people open and fix em up from the inside. a surgeon.

from the only image ive seen of this occuring with ponies (mlp genesis comic fanfic) which to my utter dismay has been taken down before i could save the picture, I described it with the phrase Quantum Flash Bolt as the flash was so bright (and yellow not rainbow guess i should have told you) that the rest of the sky went black, and there were huge arcs of electricity between the light ring and the ground, instead of a trail of light the pony as imagined was going so fast it appeared to simply appear in its destination instantly...which was the ground, it was soo awesome... :kissy: except that she died...but she did it to save pony kind so it was not in vain!

cool. i like the sound of that.

um Dear ShyShy,

where did I leave my keys? I know that, before I went to bed, I left them on my desk, which is the usual place, but when I woke up they were gone, granted I was pretty worn out last night, just have come back from a party, it was for my coworker, not the one that is all cool and stuff, but the one that kinda is super shifty and stuff, but a party is a party, well I was at the party, which was at this restaurant, never been but always wanted to go to, which is the main reason I went in the first place, you know the one where they all where those funky hats all the time, and I may have had a few too much to eat or drink, I'm not sure, the whole thing is fuzzy to me, but when I got home I was quite bloated, I mean SERIOUS bulging, pant blowing bloatedness going on, so I had take some strong gas reliever, but you don't want to hear that, but after that, I sat down watch some inane show, you know, it was one of those cop or agent show with all those letters in the name like CSVINS or something, it wasn't bad, really, but it wasn't something I would follow, unless it got really good or something, after that, I got major sleepy so I got on the usual sleeping attire, I like my jamies, fleece, not very good for the summer but great during the winter, and you can easily crash in the couch or or whatever, any time of day, and it's super cozy, with that taken care of I started to put away all my stuff, and I swear, I put the blasted keys on my desk, but they are not there, so I was hoping, if it wasn't too much trouble, I mean I don't want to get in your mane or anything, feel free to refuse, no pressure at all, but if you have the time, and it is convenient for you to do so, and you were willing, you might help locating or at least pointing me in the right direction to them, remember no pressure, if you can't, I'll be perfectly fine, I'll find them eventually, but I really do need those keys, or I can't get to work, and the boss has been ragging on me lately, it's unfair, I know, he just doesn't understand what I have to put up with at the office, it's a real mess that place, you can never get your work done, but I digress, to recap, need my keys, and if you want to help, would you mind finding them for me or something, I'll leave that up to you, but just know that I appreciate all you do, and will, wholeheartedly, repay any inconvenience you encounter on finding my keys, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

PS. If you are not busy, we should hang out sometime, I know this great place, you know, it's right next to the flower shop, about a block or two from the carousel boutique, you know the place, I think that would be swell! CALL ME!

OCC: this physically hurt to write, hahaha. :blush:

um, considerin y'all are livin in ponyville (atleast i assume so, ya said the carousel boutique), and i live in appleoosa it may be a bit of a canter but im sure i could help.

but uh, y'all are jus' kiddin right?

if not, idk where to begin ta help.

Dear Shy Shy,

(Ahem)

I'm Covered in Beeeeessss!

well, the best thing ta do is catch em, n use em as fishin bait! Bass and snook LOVE bees!

if ya git stung, rub some ice on it.

if y'all are alergic, see a poison help clinic.

For a poison emergency in the U.S. call 1-800-222-1222

American Association of Poison Control Centers

would you adopt for that price???

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-totally-worth-it.jpg

cuz I would take out a tremendous loan if I had the credit...

yepper! id take em all for $1,000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

the number aint s'posed ta end. :kissy:

Dear Shyshy,

Why is your name not Piepie or Twitwi?

because shyshy is my pet name. it's waht my girlfriend calls me. my favorite of the mane six is fluttershy. but im most like twilight as far as mane six goes.

overall, ima braeburn.

altho i already said this. another reason bein that im a bit more creative than my GF. so i would used somethin else but i guess not.

Dear Shyshy,

Since your name is Shyshy, does this mean you're double Shy all the way across the sky?

Also if you're double shy, does that make you as shy or shyer than Fluttershy?

• Like 1

Dear Shyshy,

Why is my friend not at school?

What is your favorite star?

there could be a multitude of answers and possibilities as to why your buddy aint at school i cant tell ya for sure.

and my favorite star is Alnitak which is described as a hot blue super giant. it is the first star in Orion's belt.