• 2 weeks later...

have you ever consumed a cheeseburger coated in chocolate coated mayo? what did it/would it taste like?

hmm? well no, but there was this one time when i took a grilled cheese sandwich and put grape jelly and soy sauce on it becuase of a dare and lemme tell ya it was horrible.

(I'm going to ask all the "ask" threads this... ;-) )

I read a strange, ancient book in Twilight's library, "The Legend of Megan"... Are there any such thing as humans? What would you do if you met one?

humans? well technically speak en through my perspective no. humanity and the like was lost with the first bite of "forbidden fruit". but human beings? um, i dont know. BUT! if they do, i wanna hug em all! :D

well in that case, you would accept more than 9/10. so...

i dare you to give me a billion dollarsi dare you to give me a billion dollarsi dare you to give me a billion dollarsi dare you to give me a billion dollarsi dare you to give me a billion dollarsi dare you to give me a billion dollarsi dare you to give me a billion dollarsi dare you to give me a billion dollarsi dare you to give me a billion dollarsi dare you to give me a billion dollars

...how many billion dollars do i recieve?

• Like 1

well in that case, you would accept more than 9/10. so...

i dare you to give me a billion dollarsi dare you to give me a billion dollarsi dare you to give me a billion dollarsi dare you to give me a billion dollarsi dare you to give me a billion dollarsi dare you to give me a billion dollarsi dare you to give me a billion dollarsi dare you to give me a billion dollarsi dare you to give me a billion dollarsi dare you to give me a billion dollars

...how many billion dollars do i recieve?

by the looks of your post you receive a good 11billion dollars. of course i am broke and jobless and 14. sorry bud. :-(

awwww... thats so sad :-( now im all sad cuz i saw that picture.... why did you have to put that picture? would it have been so hard to say "i get (really really sad)1000000000000?

words cannot express the sadness i would feel

since when are exponents words?

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day" :(

oh, and that is exactly what i say to my math teacher except its "snce when do letters have numeric value? all im seein is letters."

Query - if one were to (and this is completely hypothetical, mind you) go about taking over a small country or large town, what would be the most efficient way of dealing with any current high ranking political figures?

Additional footnote - Ideally this should be done discreetly.