Hello and good evening to you my friends!

Ghost

About Myself: I am a TF2 fan, Warhammer lover, and a brony by heart.

How I found Canterlot.com: A friend said I should join... so I did.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: girlfriend.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Pinkamina Diane Pie
So I heard this was a good RP board. i've been itching to do some writing and thought, meh, why not. I'll join. I'll be honest with ya'll, I do NOT enjoy ANYTHING of a "Mature" rating so don't even bother. But yeah. A pleasure to make your acquaintance good sirs, and I hope to be entertained thoroughly by the shenanigans on this board. I will say I am quite picky about RPs and was wondering about what RP board to go to if i want to do a Non-equestria based story.

Welcome to the site! I've been meaning to try TF2, since another brony pointed out to me that it was free to play on Steam, but I haven't yet gotten into it. I also can't comment on the RPing here, as I've never done here or anywhere before, but I've heard it's a lot of fun. I think the stuff on this site is safe for all audiences, though. Maybe I'll have to give it a try too. :)

Hmm... most ponies respond with gaming connections...

Welcome, battle-brother. The Astartes of Ordo Malleus greet you, in the name of the Immortal Emperor and Holy Inquisition.

Just remember... The Imperium of Men decided ponies are not xenos, therefore, no purification is needed in this world. Civilians shall never suffer without a sign of heresy.

Welcome to Canterlot, enjoy your stay!

Hmm... most ponies respond with gaming connections...

Welcome, battle-brother. The Astartes of Ordo Malleus greet you, in the name of the Immortal Emperor and Holy Inquisition.

Just remember... The Imperium of Men decided ponies are not xenos, therefore, no purification is needed in this world. Civilians shall never suffer without a sign of heresy.

Welcome to Canterlot, enjoy your stay!

But... i'm Tau.

But... i'm Tau.

I knew you'd say that! Tau + Hooves are natural.

Still, don't underestimate the psyonic powers ruling over this world, as they managed to turn the Astartes into friendly ponies. Even... the Inquisitors.

They're now tainted as heretics, and may never cross the borders of the Imperium.

But following peaceful Tau doctrines, that shouldn't be a problem to you.

Man, Warhammer is such a racist game...

I knew you'd say that! Tau + Hooves are natural.

Still, don't underestimate the psyonic powers ruling over this world, as they managed to turn the Astartes into friendly ponies. Even... the Inquisitors.

They're now tainted as heretics, and may never cross the borders of the Imperium.

But following peaceful Tau doctrines, that shouldn't be a problem to you.

Man, Warhammer is such a racist game...

PONY CRISIS SUITS!!! I MUST MAKE THEM!