SO MUCH PONY!

Adasyd

Did anyone see the episode of My Strange Addiction about the furry?

Edit: I tracked it town for you:

Heard about it, hadn't gotten to see it yet. Thanks.

Godamnit. I hate it when non-furs twist stuff like that. Makes a bad name for the rest of the fandom.

She is a local to my general area; the ironic part is that she doesn't participate in the fandom at all, doesn't do conventions, or associate with the locals, etc. She just likes to dress up in that fursuit, and well get the $$$ for dong so for TLC.

CerealSpit.jpg

YOU KNOW WHO SHE IS?!

If this board is full of furries, I've got to say I rather enjoy the company of furries.

I am not sure if this board is full of us, but seems like a decent amount. Personally I just like to show were are not all weird, annoying nutjobs, but just like any other fandom, its the really bizarre folks who stand out the most even though they are the minority.

Besides most of us here are likely in multiple fandoms to some degree and don't view themselves as purely a "furry", or purely an anime fan, or even a bronie. Myself, I am involved more in the general Science Fiction fandom than any of the others. :D

CerealSpit.jpg

YOU KNOW WHO SHE IS?!

Not on a personal level, what I do know is she goes by Kiira, and at first she has stated she didn't care about the fandom since she is not active in the community at all, just wanted to do show for the money; at least that was her response in her Youtube channel (which is now closed). Although she stated on her own sitehttp://kiiracommissions.webs.com/aboutme.htm that claims she is one (a furry). So at this point who knows, all I know is that she doesn't involve herself with the fandom at large.

My Strange Addiction was looking for someone who likes fursuits for a while, no surprise they got someone sooner or later, in the long run it doesn't mean much, I hope fandom people aren't mad about it because it isn't that big of a deal.