SO MUCH PONY!

Adasyd

Oh wow, I fall asleep early this morning (cuz my sleep schedule is messed up) and I wake up to find so many more users! Awesome!

This is gonna be fun!

Yes! Hopefully we can keep up with this explosion of new users and keep momentum going. :D

I found out because I follow Ashi on Tumblr. I also saw it on EQ Daily though.

I had to double check to make sure I didn't post that cause that's how I got here too!

Hahaha, and we both have RD avatars too!

I also follow you on Tumblr.

I follow you too :D

The avatars make a flipbook when you scroll up and down.

Now I don't feel so bad, I thought I was the only one from or on FA in this group.

Why would you feel bad if you were from FA?

Well as far as this fandom goes, most of my interaction is from Equestria Daily where you would occasionally see the "stupid furfags" comments on anything from anyone who is considered "furry" (even if the art or story was completely within the FiM mainstream). So basically I would never say that I am from FA or anything of the sort. I wasn't sure about this place but I assumed the same just to be safe.

*Note*: To be fair none of the anti-furry stuff came from the Equestria Daily admins, I just wanted to get that out there.

Well as far as this fandom goes, most of my interaction is from Equestria Daily where you would occasionally see the "stupid furfags" comments on anything from anyone who is considered "furry" (even if the art or story was completely within the FiM mainstream). So basically I would never say that I am from FA or anything of the sort. I wasn't sure about this place but I assumed the same just to be safe.

*Note*: To be fair none of the anti-furry stuff came from the Equestria Daily admins, I just wanted to get that out there.

Understandable.

I myself haven't come under heat for being a furry yet. I guess I just don't care if I get furryrage against me. It would mean that I am semi-popular at least for random people to find me, which would be a compliment XD

Plus, art is art, no matter the content. And I am proud of my art.

Understandable.

I myself haven't come under heat for being a furry yet. I guess I just don't care if I get furryrage against me. It would mean that I am semi-popular at least for random people to find me, which would be a compliment XD

If you do run into furry rage somewhere, it probably won't be here. The pony and brony communities tend to be very chill, even if most of us aren't into that sort of thing. :)

I ended up coming here from the link on ED. I'd seen some of Ashi's work on the Ponychan art board, and was excited to see she'd started a forum.

Understandable.

That is most likely the best attitude to have, I salute you for it, and btw it is nice to meet you. :)

Did anyone see the episode of My Strange Addiction about the furry?

Edit: I tracked it town for you:

Heard about it, hadn't gotten to see it yet. Thanks.

Godamnit. I hate it when non-furs twist stuff like that. Makes a bad name for the rest of the fandom.

She is a local to my general area; the ironic part is that she doesn't participate in the fandom at all, doesn't do conventions, or associate with the locals, etc. She just likes to dress up in that fursuit, and well get the $$$ for dong so for TLC.