Old pokemon card recycling.

Starfox64x

I still do play Pokemon cards actually :3 Knight and I play over Skype. It's silly but fun.

As for what to do with your cards...

pokmon-pokmon-card-dress-cosplay.jpg

*now wants that dress*

If you have any Dark energies, I may consider taking them off your hands. Or double colorless. Needs to power up my decks to beat up this dude ^

Back in my day, there twernt no such thin' as dark energy. We had ta make do with jus' 151 pokemon, and we liked it. And most folks didn't believe tha' mew really existed. But I caught me a mew west of cerulean city. They sure are skittish buggers. I'd be out there with my trusty gengar makin' careful patterns in the tall grass hopin' to catch one off guard. It twernt sportin' ta use a copied master ball, and I might come across a dozen or so before I'd find one curious 'nough to get a hypnosis goin', and e'en then it mightn't take. And I'd be a happier than a ponyta in a tinder fact'ry if that was all it took to catch one with an ultra ball. Naw, you had to switch out the gengar for a weak little thin' that wouldn't kill it in one hit, and let me assure ya, if ya woke one up, it was out a thar fast'r than a biker with no brakes on route 16...

Hodamn.

I still have my entire collection (not counting a card binder's worth that got stolen, and a deck of all holographics that got stolen) in a red plastic Pokemon card collector's carrying case. I've got at least as many as the OP does lol, but it's been SO long since I've even seen the blasted things. I may just slap a deck together to play my friends for the hell of it; I already revived my 6-Charizard battling team of d00m a few months ago on Pokemon Red. >.>