Fallout Equestria Crossover Project

Heh it would be interesting to see our Griffons meet. What do you guys think? Should I start an FoE RP group for us Griffons only? :D

Brute's been accepted, so are we actually going to do one for the Griffons only, or should I look for a different one to do? Because I was suddenly hit with a pretty decent idea for one sorta centered around Brute.

And of course, at the very least I'm going to post in the Canterlot Chronicles.

Okay gimme 2 days to come up with our private Griffon's only RP. Been busy the past few days setting up the first Fallout Equestria PNP Campaign, had to do a lot of stuff but I'm fairly free now.

To my Griffon comrades. The Griffon FoE RP is up: Fallout Equestria - Flight of the Talons.

I'm sorry it took this long. I know I promised this like a week or two back but things in real life just kept biting at me. I'm ready to do all out RPing this time! Others are welcome to join but please read the OOC info included int he RP thread.

• 4 weeks later...

Hm... Now that I'm thinking about it, when does this take place in the Fallout Equestria timeline? Before or after the end? I know it's at least some time near the end, since Total's character, Arik, is the mayor of Arbu, but do our RPs take place before or after the final chapters?

Or are we mostly ignoring the FO:E story and just using the setting?

• 4 weeks later...

*cough*

Since Xiee kinda disappeared from the only active FoE thread I'm part of, I thought I'd just check to see if ANYONE is still doing a FoE thread?

Even if not, since all of them are already mostly under way, I think I'd like to start a new thread. Just kinda spit-balling to see if anyone's even interested.

Xiee and Sturmmann have really funky posting schedules it is hard, my FoE thread was just me and Unit, but it's still probably active.We've actually made it to stalliongrad and had our first encounter with an enemy.

If you make a thread, I'll be involved.

I don't have a funky posting schedule :P in that I have no schedule, that is.

As for Xiee, he lives over in the Philippines, IIRC (definitely somewhere in Southeast Asia), which means he's pretty much exactly twelve hours off my time zone (Eastern DST), so his posts usually come late in the night.

It's not that he posts late, it's just that he hasn't posted for that thread for about a month now.

Total: If you and Unit are okay with me joining, link me to the thread. I still might make one (since apparently Strummann is interested), but it might take me some time to figure out what I would want to do with that though.

Oh. That explains why Xiee hasn't posted in a while.

Anyway, my idea was really more of just a setting. Specifically, a raider camp. Brute doesn't like slavers/raiders, so I was thinking of having her sort of go nuts there. Of course, I could always make up an excuse for other people to go, like a bounty against that specific camp or something. I dunno (I'm not very good at this DM thing)

Well Arik has an excuse to go anywhere, he's completely random and he actually has a pony that sometimes sends him places to get important items. Pretty sure that Arik was in Flight of the Talons because he was just flying around randomly. I might actually use Kasimir as well.

Korok: OOC thread is somewhat important. I put important NPC stats there.

Here is the actual RP.

Hrrrm. I might join Steel Factor. Although I think I'll let that sit until a better time comes around for me to join. Maybe when you're actually doing the invasion or something. Since Brute wasn't on the ship/hover-car/thing, and she is far too un-sneaky for her to have been hiding this entire time, there's nothing nice for me to work with. Also, since I doubt the Rangers would just let any griffon into their base, I'll wait until you guys leave the base.

As for my idea... I still got nothing. Give me a little more time on that one. Still need to mull some things over in my head before starting anything. I want it to be something more meaningful than just a "dungeon crawl" if you get my drift. Like, if not a recurring villain, than at least a memorable leader or something.