Fallout Equestria Crossover Project

pretty much ALL enemies fight in groups, Tyler :/

And besides, I haven't played through F:NV, so I don't know a lot about the backstory of the Super Mutants

The background of how the super mutants were made and how the unity alicorns were made are similar.

WARNING SPOILERS

"The Master" in the fallout series fell into a vat of FEV (the thing that was supposed to create super soldiers). He mutated into a giant blob of something who later discovered that by "absorbing" other bodies into his own expanded his psionic abilities. With his collective knowledge, he then created super mutants to serve him.

In Fallout Equestria "The Goddess" (The Great and Powerful Trixie) fell into a vat in the Maripony institute before the bombs fell. Twilight Sparkle had asked her to volunteer to become the first genetically enhanced Alicorn to aid in the war effort. Unfortunately when the megaspells hit (the nuclear bomb equivalent in FoE) she fell into a vat and mutated into a blob fleshy thing. She later absorbed Twilight Sparkle and other ponies gaining their collective intelligence. Then she created the Unity Alicorns which she can indirectly control or "possess".

Oh and I love your OC TotalEclipse! Finally a fellow Griffon. My other FoE OC is a female griffon who's with Blackwing's Talons (FoE equivalent of Reilly's Rangers).

As for the Deathclaws, their FoE counterparts are the Hellhounds, mutated Diamond Dogs. But unlike the Deathclaws, the Hellhounds have some intelligence to them. Aside from the metal ripping claws, they also wield energy weapons. Some have been enslaved by The Enclave (similar to that in Fallout 3) using mind control devices on their heads.

Why thank you Xiee. He's ready to join any FoE RPs.

And hellhounds sound like a nightmare, metal shredding claws and energy weapons......freaking crazy.

Im on Chapter 6 of FoE: Heroes and enjoying it quite a bit. It's crazy in that good way, now i kinda wish i still had my Fallout games.

Why thank you Xiee. He's ready to join any FoE RPs.

And hellhounds sound like a nightmare, metal shredding claws and energy weapons......freaking crazy.

Im on Chapter 6 of FoE: Heroes and enjoying it quite a bit. It's crazy in that good way, now i kinda wish i still had my Fallout games.

If you don't have time to read the chapters, I suggest listening to an audio e-book of Fallout Equestria. You can pick up the lore and canon through there. The guy who does the e-book reading sounds a lot like the actual guy in the Fallout 3 game when he goes "War... war never changes."

Check out his channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Scorch238/videos

There is also a Fallout Equestria Radio Drama in the works. A lot of fan VAs (like BaldDumboRat, the girl who does the fanon Derpy) are pooling together to make this into a reality: http://falloutequestriaradio.tumblr.com/

http://soundcloud.com/radiohooves/the-voices-of-wartime

If you don't have time to read the chapters, I suggest listening to an audio e-book of Fallout Equestria. You can pick up the lore and canon through there. The guy who does the e-book reading sounds a lot like the actual guy in the Fallout 3 game when he goes "War... war never changes."

Check out his channel here: http://www.youtube.c...corch238/videos

There is also a Fallout Equestria Radio Drama in the works. A lot of fan VAs (like BaldDumboRat, the girl who does the fanon Derpy) are pooling together to make this into a reality: http://falloutequest...dio.tumblr.com/

http://soundcloud.com/radiohooves/the-voices-of-wartime

Thanks for the links. Its actually really good to.

Also as a cool little piece of Info, That picture I drew of Arik got added to the fallout equestria group on Deviant Art.

• 2 weeks later...

Gah I want to join some of the Topics... but I dont have time to read all the posts... can I kinda Get a summery of Fallout Equestria: The Canterlot Chronicles

Canterlot Chronicles is the kinda intro post. Not much has really happened, mostly just a post to introduce the character and their style. The most action happens in the 18+ FFA section.

There are 2 in the 18+ section and 2 in the Crossover future section for those who want a lighter FoE RP. Btw, DarkAI, I replied to your PM questions.

So, I'm currently in the middle of reading FO:E, and am also in the middle of a playthrough of FO:NV, AND have an interest in joining this.

These threads seem active, and I'm feeling like trying to get back into some RPing, so let's make a character and see what happens.

It doesn't seem like we have a melee character, and it's always really funny playing as an Unarmed/Melee fighter even when there are better/safer options available. Guess what kind of character I'm making?

Also, it seems like we're starting at level 6, considering most everyone has about 6 perks, not including their "party perk" that affects everyone. I'm also assuming that we're simply using "ponified" perks from the normal Fallout universe. If not, and we're allowed to make our own perks... I have one that's mostly for teh lulz, but still fair (Dumb Luck (Req: 1 Int): You're almost too dumb to live. +1 Luck, you're going to need it...)

Also, it seems like we're starting at level 6, considering most everyone has about 6 perks, not including their "party perk" that affects everyone. I'm also assuming that we're simply using "ponified" perks from the normal Fallout universe. If not, and we're allowed to make our own perks... I have one that's mostly for teh lulz, but still fair (Dumb Luck (Req: 1 Int): You're almost too dumb to live. +1 Luck, you're going to need it...)

Yes we're starting around level 6. Also, we're using perks from the FoE Fanfics and some modified from Fallout itself but mostly FoE Perks. You can find a list of FoE Perks here:

Littlepip's Perks - http://falloutequestria.wikia.com/wiki/Perks

Blackjack's Perks - http://falloutequestria.wikia.com/wiki/Perks_%28Project_Horizons%29

Hmm... most of them just seem like re-named and re-described versions of the normal Fallout perks.

Just a quick question about the perks: Should we use the level the characters got the perk or use the normal Fallout for it? Because according to the lists, Blackjack didn't get Thick Hide until level 10, and it's equivalent to Toughness from normal Fallout, which can be taken at 6. Should I use the normal Fallout equivalent of those perks or stick to those on the list?

Also, some of the perks people have in their apps were made by them, like Gridpoint's Mark Target. Is that okay, or should I stick to the FoE/Fallout perks? By and large, all of the perks level 6 and under are mostly useless for my character, or just don't fit him. And for party perks, those are perks given to the entire party and should be passive. Once again, should that be based of the normal Fallout's companion perks or can we have a little leeway with those?

Sorry I'm asking a butt-ton of questions, but I would rather get these out of the way rather than go through the trouble of making my character and have someone say "No, you can't do that."

If you need a specifics from my character concept, I'll gladly post what you need.

Well its okay to have your own custom perks, each one of us has done it. The perks I showed you is just there just in case you can't think of anything else. We're not limiting it to level restrictions or whatever, the point is to use those perks in an RP setting where everyone has fun. If you look at my RP with Sturrmann and Chonico, we devised a fun way of incorporating them into the RPs. The perks were initially something to just liven up the app but eventually became something we would actually use in the RP.

With that aside, sure go crazy with your app. We're not putting any restrictions here whatsoever. :D

Unless of course you want to do a serious Fallout Equestria PNP RPG. ;-)

With that aside, sure go crazy with your app. We're not putting any restrictions here whatsoever. :D

You have no idea on what you have just unleashed. :mad:

ALL OF THE SILLY PERKS! AWAY!!!!

But no, seriously, that's cool that we're free to make our own perks and stuff. Now that I think about it, it is a little silly that each character in the Fallout Universe should have to take similar perks when their experiences might be drastically different. Thankfully, that's where RPing comes in.

• Like 1

Looking forward to your app and hopefully a really active RP with you! Link your app here when you're done with it so I can see the craziness!

So, I'm currently in the middle of reading FO:E, and am also in the middle of a playthrough of FO:NV, AND have an interest in joining this.

These threads seem active, and I'm feeling like trying to get back into some RPing, so let's make a character and see what happens.

It doesn't seem like we have a melee character, and it's always really funny playing as an Unarmed/Melee fighter even when there are better/safer options available. Guess what kind of character I'm making?

Cool, nice to have another FoE roleplayer.

Strictly melee naw, but Arik can definitely go melee. Good luck with character creation, lets see what monstrosity you make.

Also... where are the "Silent Wasteland" RPers? It's been me and Imagination only replying in the thread so far? Did you guys loose interest or something? :-|

Silent Wasteland closed before I could be a part of it.

You can still jump in, though we had a lot posting in the beginning they sort of disappeared. It's only me and imagination now. Technically, unless the others come back, its only the 3 of us.

Or you can start your own RP thread. I'll be happy to jump in.

You can still jump in, though we had a lot posting in the beginning they sort of disappeared. It's only me and imagination now. Technically, unless the others come back, its only the 3 of us.

Or you can start your own RP thread. I'll be happy to jump in.

I wouldnt dare start my own because im just a bad planner. But I will see a jumping in.