Sir Syd, is the pony-pokey really what it's all about?

How many sugarcubes does it take to get to the moon?

What is your favorite place to perform in? Any particular cities or towns that you enjoy?

Favorite place to perform in? Probably in a smaller more intimate venue where you feel a special connection with the crowd. I really enjoy playing in Ponyville. All walks of life are there, and I always meet someone new everytime I go there.

Sydney, Where the devil is that? I have been touring all over Equestria and I have yet to find a town called Sydney. This had better not be some sick prank someone is pulling, because I don't need more crazy fans doing crazy things like naming a town after me.

Sydney is from another planet called Earth. In a country named Australia.

SYD!

How'd you get your cutie mark? : D

Ahh, that is quite the story. Well, I did go to architecture and carpentry school after I left Trottington High School, and learned many skills that lead me to be given my "test" by the school. We had to design and build a cottage, which was my masterwork. I happened to build my current home and got flying colors grade wise. That was when the two hammers appeared on my flank. The two colors appeared only recently after performing my first concert. I am still working on learning what that part means however.

YO DAWG

I HERD U LIKE MUSIC.

Good sir, I am having difficulty understanding you, please put this in plain Equestrian please.