HI everyone

Tinkerbox

About Myself: I am a animation major living in cali. My hobbies include gaming, rping, drawing, and lots of other small random things ^_^;;,

How I found Canterlot.com: Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: well a friend of mine who I have known for years told me about this show about a quarter of the way through season one. At first I was like "seriously?" and scoffed it off at glance. But he talked me in to watching the first episode with him. Then I couldn't help but watch the second.....and the rest is history. A Brony made me a Brony *bro hoof* =D

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle
Hey everyone. I am a big fan of Lauren Faust and specifically FiM. I have been searching far and wide for other bronies I can rp with and have fun with. Also on occasion joining in on conversation about the show and the animation. It is a very well done show with a fantastic message that I am glad I took the 30 minutes to watch the first episode and get hooked. I don't care that it was "meant" for little girls I am proud to say I am a brony (and troll my friends with it XD)

Like I said before I am here to join a rp community and a community of MLP fans so if you like to rp please let me know and its great to meet you all ^_^

Welcome to the forums! If you are looking for RP partners, making threads in the OoC chatter boards is one good way to get some. Or look at the apples under our names when we post. Green means we are available almost 100% of the time, yellow means ask first, red means we can't RP at the moment.

But before you can RP in the world of Equestria RP section of the forums, you need to create a character app and get it assessed and approved and then added to the role-players member group, which gives you access to that part of the boards. Or you can RP in the FiM FFA board, no application necessary!

Welcome to the forums! I think you'll fit in just fine. c: And you're an animation major? That's really awesome. Might we get to see some of your work sometime?

Also, hope to see you on the RP scene soon~! We're a friendly bunch, I promise. We don't bite. We only chew.

I like your attitude! You animate! That's so neat! All I can make are flip books. Those are fun though. I get to scribble and flip paper. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! Woo! :D:Pinkie: Look at all the new friends you're already making! Aren't you happy? I bet you are! I am! And I'm here to make you happy! I can make you cookies or sing you a song or we can jump rope or draw or all sorts of fun stuff! Light a birthday candle and say my name three times and I'll be there for fun! Hope to see you soon!