I'm drowning in a sea of PONIES!!!! O.o

flutterscotch

Whatever so you mean? I'M the one drowning here. I have over 250 of them! XD I want that 3.5 styling Pinkie. Luckily, I shall be getting one tomorrow at an antique mall! Ooh, baby ponies? Are they G1 or G3? I only clean my ponies when I first get them (if they're used), then, I set them on a shelf for the rest of their lives. I'm so cruel.

Here you go, comprehensive size comparison.

6929527796_ff48c31c66_z.jpg

Where's G3 Applejack?

Whatever so you mean? I'M the one drowning here. I have over 250 of them! XD I want that 3.5 styling Pinkie. Luckily, I shall be getting one tomorrow at an antique mall! Ooh, baby ponies? Are they G1 or G3? I only clean my ponies when I first get them (if they're used), then, I set them on a shelf for the rest of their lives. I'm so cruel.

Where's G3 Applejack?

Crap. Doublepost. Can a mod please erase my first comment? I fail.

In storage, maybe. I may have gotten rid of her. I don't really count her because a) she's pinkish-red, B) she has green hair c) her cutie mark suuuucks. I bought her from KayBee when she first came out because Aj was my favorite childhood pony, but I was never fond of her, especially after Golden Delicious came out.

Plus they're just a tiny bit smaller than g1.

Here's someone else's picture which includes the dollymixture one:

aj-team1.png

and here's another comparison that covers g3 that someone else too.

6423143827_f8abd53ca8_z.jpg

Dat G1 Applejack.

It's like the mutant cousin of the rest. It's horrifyingly cute.

Funny, that's exactly what old school collectors (myself included) said the first time they saw the Friendship is Magic toys. :blah:

I am grateful, though, that they never made a g 3.5 Applejack. I don't think I can express just how upset and angry that move made me. It just felt like Hasbro didn't give ANY of its fans credit, target audience or periphery audience when they made that move.

I have Meijer right down the street, and that is how I got my original 4 "blind-bag" style ponies back during the summer. And yes, the 4-pack and the 16 pack are just the small blind-bag style in different packaging. The larger set is the larger pony bodies with molded hair, as seen here.

Now, the actual blind bag ponies are in Walmart and Toys R Us. You can tell them apart on the packages from a number stamped at the top on the back flap. 1-6 are the mane 6, any others are re-colors. I have almost 2 full sets of the mane 6 (son has his own set now) just missing a second Rainbow Dash. I have two Pinkies, a Rarity, and an AJ un-opened in case anypony needed them to complete a set. I've been to 2 Toys R Us and found blind bags at each in past couple weeks.