Artisa Stroke [Final]

Arria

Roleplay Type: World of Equestria

Name: Artisa Stroke

Sex: Female

Species: Unicorn

Eye Color: Light Green

Coat Color: A very (and i mean VERY) light shade of green.

Mane/Tail/Markings Color&Style: Her mane and tail are forest green with light blue highlights. It is put up in a ponytail and at medium length.

Physique: The same as an average mare like Twilight and the rest of the cast.

Cutie Mark: Her cutie mark is a paint brush with green paint on it.

Origin/Residence: Upper class area of Manehattan.

Occupation: Artisa is a painter and an artist. She paints pictures of landscapes and abstract art.

Motivation: Artisa has always wanted to get one of her paintings into an art gallery. She was once close until a huge mob of ponies came in because of a 'sale' and crushed her canvas.

Dislikes: Plain and blank things.

Character Summary: Artisa Stroke was born in Manehattan. Her parents are Brusher Stoke and Landlora Stroke. They are proud of their daughter for becoming a mix of a farmer and a sketch artist. Artisa's best friend since childhood was Glittarra Glam. They met in the Genius Academy for Gifted Fillies. The Genius Academy is a school for ponies who have special talents such as art or design. They do not need to have a cutie mark in order to apply. It is located around the center of Manehattan. The school is known for their art and sculpting classes but there are also more classes that do not relate to art such as technology or fashion. She got her cutie mark in art class in her former school. It was time to enter a painting into the annual art competition. She didn't know what to paint so she drew a bunch of lines,dots,and squiggles to fill the page. The judges were so impressed with her abstract art that they declared her the winner. That was when her cutie mark(a paint brush with green paint on it) appeared. She thinks her talent means that she is a great artist and it means that she can always think of something to fill a blank sheet. She is now a graduated student of Art Creation Academy and lives in a studio apartment alone. She creates art and then sells her work but, she never sold a painting to an art critique or collector. One thing Artisa's fails at is keeping it neat. Her home is filled with art/paint splatters/paper. She is a nice pony but cannot stank braggers,drama queens,and/or know-it-all ponies. She likes to 'attack' her problems by doodling to clear her mind. Artisa often likes to visit her parents who live about 2 blocks away from her home. She paints for them and tries to help them clean their home. The cleaning part usually ends up as the walls becoming purple or blue but, her parents are always happy about the new decor. Artisa likes to stroll in the park sometimes to get new ideas of what she could paint. She also loves the fresh air. Her favorite smell is the smell of clear,fresh air. She doesn't mid the wet paint smell but she prefers fresh air.This is Artisa Stoke's life.

A decent start, but I just have one question:

They met in the Genius Academy for Gifted Fillies.

If I remember correctly I assessed Glatarria's app, but I don't remember seeing anything about this little school. Could you try explaining a bit more about the school? How she got in, what kind of programs the school was best know for and, most importantly,where was it?

We don't mind members making up schools/colleges for their ponies, so long as they seem legit and we can get a general idea of where they would be.