Equestrian Screenshots

The one thing you notice right away is that Ponyville is inside some sort of wide valley between mountain ranges. I am guessing a wide valley because of the amount of relative farmland we typically see in the area. Even though it is a valley, it often can appear as a valley with its own low rolling hills. So its similar to a glacial valley except a little more hilly than normal.

Huh. The waterfalls from Canterlot must pool and meet up with that river running through the valley. . . which runs right through Ponyville.

I also never realized how close Sweet Apple Acres was to Ponyville. I knew it was close. . . but the edge of the property with the farmhouse just butts right up against the town doesn't it?

I also saw on the other thread there was talks of where Manehatten was located. Ponyville would be east of Manehatten, and there appears to be at least a mountain range between them. (Some mountains disappear when the rainbow shows up, but I think they did that so little kids understand that the rainbow is headed toward town an not arbitrarily over the mountains)

I also saw on the other thread there was talks of where Manehatten was located. Ponyville would be east of Manehatten, and there appears to be at least a mountain range between them. (Some mountains disappear when the rainbow shows up, but I think they did that so little kids understand that the rainbow is headed toward town an not arbitrarily over the mountains)

I think that was probably something they were showing AJ imagining. She knew home was just beyond the mountains, and she made a picture in her mind of what it would look like if she could see it from her window.