A Quest from the Princesses! (Open) Mane RP Rules

"Miss Daisy, Miss Moonlight," Mythos says walking up to them with a smile, "this journey should be moast enjoyable with beauties such as yourselves a part of it."

Turning to look at Autumn Mythos says simply, "interesting, if you willing I would like to know more on why you left on bad terms with your mother."

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((I guess I can work my mistake into the story then, though it was a messup))

"I have a certain skill on gathering information," Mythos explained with a shrug, "I happened to meet in Canterlot a certain stallion who was looking for you. I did some research and found your mother. She gave me your name and appearance... it is an interesting happenstance I meet you here."

Daisy and Moonlight looked concerned at this revelation. They knew exactly who Mythos meant, and were worried he might be lying. That would break poor autumn's heart.

"A stallion? Who's looking for me?" Autumn was puzzled. He had never really made friends with anyone in Canterlot; unless Mythos meant...

"Do you mean a stallion from the royal guard?"

(OOC. I think we should wait up for FlimFlam, don't want to get too far ahead without him :) )

((O.O.C. Just as long as you don't get to far ahead, I don't mind being skipped a little))

Riddle was thoroughly intrigued. Both by this newcomer, and that he had learned something about Autumn. He didn't actually know he came from Canterlot, that was a fun fact. But turning his attention back to Mythos, as he and Autumn had a little conversation, Riddle did some thinking. Well-connected, a Canterlot native, very polite, obviously someone with some amount of position in Canterlot, he assumed. One last thing, he supposed, was neccesary to complete his assumption. And that was to ask a question.

"You know, and I do hate to interrupt, but what brings you outside of Canterlot? You seem like you'd be very well-to-do there.

With any luck, some light would be shed, but secretly Riddle was hoping Mythos wouldn't give too much information up front. A game was just what he was in the mood for.

"One moment please," Mythos says before answering Autumn's question, "Yes it is a stallion that was a member of the royal guard. He got... released because he had caused a scene while in uniform. Secret Heart is his name, blue mane and tail."

After answering Mythos turned to Riddle with a smile and says in explanation, "life in Canterlot as an elite can become quite tiring, as such from time to time I go somewhere else so I don't have to play their 'games'. Where I can speak more freely and act more naturally." It was clear he was being honest yet Riddle might suspect he wasn't telling him everything.

Autumn was very taken aback. He had caused the stallion to lose his job... Tears filled his eyes, and Daisy tried to comfort him with a nuzzle.

"Moonlight, maybe you and Riddle had better go to your house, and finish packing... Autumn needs some time to get back to normal." Daisy said in a solemn tone.

"Of course, Daisy." Moonlight said as she trotted over, unhitched Autumn and hitched herself up.

Mythos watches the Autumn's reaction in sympathetic interest before saying, "I met Secret at a cafe in quite the dreary mood. It took me a while to cheer him up, which suprised me, but it wasn't until after we had spoken for a while and I promised to look for you that his mood really lifted all that much. I'm actually suprised I found you here, though I did consider the possibility of Ponyville being a place you might go."

"Yes he does, yet it seems to be more then that," Mythos says with a smile, amusement clear in his voice as he continues, "though your meeting was brief it seems to have left a suprising impression on him. I might even say he seems to be smitten, playing the part of one that has lost the one they love."

Mythos continues to watch the stallion, as well as keep an eye on Daisy so he can watch her face and reaction.

((O.O.C and now I wait for FlimFlam))

As Mythos and Autumn continued chatting, Riddle was taken aback when the tears starting flowing. He was never sad much, and he had very little experience dealing with these things in the past, so he eagerly took the advice given by Daisy. Besides, he never figured himself as the comferting type, and so he gestured towards Moonlight. "Perhaps going ahead and packing up your things isn't such a bad idea... after you."

Turning to Mythos again, he spoke a bit briefly. "I suppose we'll carry on this conversation further along the road...". Despite the situation, Mythos had said quite a bit, both of his life and his personality, so Riddle had something to think about. Having information and knowing are two very different things, Riddle would often muse. Trotting down the road, he turned and waited for Shimmer to follow.

"Yes seems we will," Mythos says simply to the stallion before he left, finding him interesting as well.

Turning back to Autumn and Daisy he says with a smile that was both serious and calm, "not exactly... Secret and I setup a time and place for us to meet when I returned to Canterlot to discussion things farther but I don't know where he lives per say."

As Riddle and Shimmer walked to the cabin, there seemed to still be a leftover sense of surprise from Autumn that Riddle was feeling. So as they walked, Riddle was actually silent. He trotted along slowly, trying to piece together what information he had been given from Mythos, before the silence began eating him up. So he spoke to Shimmer

"So, how much do you have to pack? This is a new colony, so perhaps quite a bit then?"

"Yes, quite a lot unfortunately. Since I'm the only one of us who had their own house, I'm pretty much providing the furniture, dinnerware, and things like that." She said with a little little weariness in her voice.

"Daisy and I packed all morning, but I think we have everything.

"Oh dear, are you really bringing all the heavy things? Such a shame that others pack light well you get the burden. It might not be worth much, but I'll carry what I can. After all, I don't have much anyway"

After speaking, Riddle strode a bit more confidently, before his thoughts returned to Mythos (a potential mystery always lurked on the edge of his thoughts).

"Say, do you have any thoughts on this Mythos character? Quite the interesting fellow, really."

Mythos nods to Daisy before walked over to Autumn and putting his hoof on his shoulder saying, "Don't worry about him not having work, he was looking for a new job last I checked and I even suggested a couple of places he could look into. In Canterlot there can be plenty of work to find if you know what your looking for... especually if your willing to get your hands dirty or do more manual chores. There a many Canterlot elite and self important 'high class' ponies that look for others to do the work they don't want to do."

"I have no reason not to though I will need to check with the ones that will be pulling my cart..."

Mythos was cut off as one of the stallions said, "as long as we get paid sir we are okay with it, just remember our agreement."

"Yes, yes thank you," Mythos says laughing a bit as he nodded at the two.