Winter Wrap up 2012 Progress Report 2!

Manestream

Hey Everypony! Now, I need everypony's attention- I've got an important announcement!

Its high noon, and there is still so much to be done! At this rate- we might all have to work into the night to get it done on time! Things were starting to look a little troubled for a while- but with the help of YOU, our team captains are getting organized, and all three teams are beginning to work together! Based on my twi-mathematics, it looks like we are close to about 48% complete with our tasks! We're picking up speed, and more ponies are becoming interested, but we've still got to pick up some more momentum!

There are three big co-op team projects that are crucial to getting winter wrapped up on time, and we need everypony's help to do so! As you may have noticed, there are three new threads- one for each of these team projects. These team-projects can only be completed when two teams work together! When ponies and teams work together, more work gets done, faster! Use these team co-op threads to help out the other two teams and get winter wrapped-up on time!

We can do this everypony! :)

So is everyone leaving the single threads to the combined threads?

I was kind of wondering that myself. :/

It seems like that's where the "current" events in the WWU are happening, since that's where the leaders are and all, but those old topics are still open, so I wasn't entirely sure.

All of the threads are still useable- locking them was a miscommunication on my part earlier; a lot of users still have their RP's going on different tasks that the new threads arent focused on. However, the new threads ARE focused on cooperative team elements- and by participating in teamwork threads, you will help wrap up winter more effectively- so I highly encourage getting involved in the new three threads ;}