(Ponyville) A New Chapter (Open)

Xiee

Roller nodded to Ice Storm. "The opening of a store here is just a tentative idea. I don't know if I'm actually going to do it yet, though I'm seriously considering it. And I would be honored if you'd both come visit sometime." He smiled and then turned his attention to Lore Weaver.

"Oh, trust me, it'd be my honor to help out in any way I can. Being a store owner myself I have some amount of experience stocking and organizing shelves, and it will be nice to be among all the books. I've always enjoyed them."

The young stallion adjusted his glasses and gave a casual swish of his tail, sipping his iced tea.

Ice Storm smiled as High Roller said that he would love to come and help them out at the store, that since he was a store owner himself he had an idea of how to organize shelves. She also nodded to Lore when he asked if she would want to get a couple of the shelves tackled after lunch. "Indeed, the sooner we get everything done, the sooner you can get open! Especially since once I get my shop open I don't know exactly how much I'll be able to help once things start moving with that. I'll still help as much as I can though. As I said, it's the least that I can do."

Ice nodded to High Roller, her ears lowered a bit though at the mention of visiting Canterlot again, "I'll keep it in mind. I'm recently getting over some very negative experiences from Canterlot so I'm trying to keep my time there as little as possible at the moment. However, if I do find myself in Canterlot, I will definitely make sure to stop by. A lot of the games that you mentioned sound interesting, and are something I definitely want to try!"

Lore Weaver was worried that he was starting to sound like some taskmaster ordering around others. He hoped that High Roller and Ice Storm didn't think that. It was just that Lore was feeling the strain of setting up a shop and a home at the same time.

"I want to thank both of you for your help," Lore said as he ate his sandwich, "I guess I'm feeling the strain of setting up my shop. Actually, I'm trying to set up my home too. I thought that I would have the time to do both, so i had the movers move both my things with the items for the store. Maybe I should have set up my part first. Anyway, I understand Ice and High Roller that you both will have your own places, so I certainly don't want to take the time away from getting those started. It should be just a few hours of work shelving the books. Then everything else is just sprucing up the place."