How do you apply to RP?

SonicRainboomGirl

I love this forum, and I'd love to role play, but I can't seem to figure out how to apply for it. Am I at too low a level? Who does my character get approved by? And why can't I post on the pegasus page?

You need to make your application post in the Applications Forum here. Make sure you've read and understand both the Application Form and the RP Rules beforehand, so you know what's expected out of a character. Once you have an application tagged as [Final], an RP Helpstaff member will be around to help you with it until it receives an "Assessed Stamp". Once it has that stamp, a Moderator will then look over it before giving it an "Approved Stamp". Once your OC has the approved stamp and you've been added to the roleplayers group, you'll be free to RP in the World of Equestria section. Just remember to have some patience during the process, as all of the staff on here do live lives off of the board.

We also have the Free-For-All RP section, which doesn't require an application before jumping in, and the Crossovers section, which also doesn't require an application, although we strongly suggest you have one (they are critiqued to a much lesser extent than World of Equestria applications).

Edit: Also, RP questions should go into the RP Related Items subforum