First MLP Vector

Lisosaurus

Today, I learned some great tips on making vectors, and since I couldn't find any for Rose, I decided I'd try and make one myself.

RoseluckVector.png

It turned out pretty decent, in my opinion. :smirk:

• Like 2

Nice! where did you learn to vector? I could use a lesson...

Although I am new, I would be more then willing to give you some simple lessons. I have been using Illustrator and vector based programs for almost five years now. If your unsure, I can always show you some of my work, else just send me a pm :]

Wow thats awesome!Even though I don't know what a vector is.(Feeling like a newbie.)

Vector refers to the way the image is display although in this setting it is the way the image was created. Vectors are mathematical paths essentially and so the strokes are calculated using vector equations. Long story short, Vector graphics don't get pixelated or lose quality when you zoom in. Alternatively there is raster art which is how most images on the internet are displayed (when you zoom in you see pixels).

Although I am new, I would be more then willing to give you some simple lessons. I have been using Illustrator and vector based programs for almost five years now. If your unsure, I can always show you some of my work, else just send me a pm :]

I only have Flash and Gimp, i dunno if either would be good for vectors... but if you could give me some lessons that woudl be cool ^_^

I only have Flash and Gimp, i dunno if either would be good for vectors... but if you could give me some lessons that woudl be cool ^_^

A lot of vector techniques are transferable. Once I explain some of the general tools, it'll make sense because the tools for vector art are very unique and hard to confuse with other tools. I'll send you a message tomorrow if I have time, right now I have to study for finals @.@

A lot of vector techniques are transferable. Once I explain some of the general tools, it'll make sense because the tools for vector art are very unique and hard to confuse with other tools. I'll send you a message tomorrow if I have time, right now I have to study for finals @.@

no problem, take your time ^_^