Silly English users...

Starfox64x

Personally, I find the prolonged "awkward" endearing because it reminds me of my sister.

To hear yoda's take on the phrase, go to about 3:40 in this video by "how it should have ended". The actual quote is about 30 seconds later.

Personally, I find the prolonged "awkward" endearing because it reminds me of my sister.

To hear yoda's take on the phrase, go to about 3:40 in this video by "how it should have ended". The actual quote is about 30 seconds later.

This is why I love you, Weesh.

I am never disappointed if I go to catch up on a thread with Weesh, Dessa, and Rosewind. It's always entertaining, and though I rarely have posts of your depths or qualities I still have enthusiasm for these discussions :D

• Like 1

This is why I love you, Weesh.

I am never disappointed if I go to catch up on a thread with Weesh, Dessa, and Rosewind. It's always entertaining, and though I rarely have posts of your depths or qualities I still have enthusiasm for these discussions :D

:sniff: I feel so left out...

Well then imagine me being portuguese and understanding english quite well, but finding out that around me everypony TRIES talking in english and they fail miserably ... That makes me sad ._.

My uncle has lived in Brazil for nearly as long as I have been alive and, similarly, he often has to tell people to speak in Portuguese so that he can understand them. It took him a while to even reliably recognize the attempts as English.

I personally love the haughtiness of English. Go to another country as a tourist. Arrive at your destination, find something you're curious about. Find somepony to ask about said curious thing. Get a response in English if you're lucky, the native language if you aren't. Demand they repeat their answer in English if the latter.

Awwwww thanks! Come here, all of you! HUG TIME!

mlfw1073_Hug_Time.gif

What was the topic aboot, again?

• Like 1

Awwwww thanks! Come here, all of you! HUG TIME!

mlfw1073_Hug_Time.gif

What was the topic aboot, again?

124170_hugging_lesbian_octavia_shipping_vector_vinyl_scratch_display.png

/hug aversion

I'm just being facetious dear Rose, I'd love a hug. And I think it's a thread about mocking ponies such as myself who enjoy linguistics of the English persuasion.