New Animation (Applications OPEN)

DashieInTheDark

Hello Canterlot.com!

First off, I'd like to begin by saying that I am unsure of where to place this thread. All of the sections didn't seem like they "supported" animation, so to speak. So please do forgive me if I've created this thread in the wrong place.

As of now, me and my brother (Paradox, as known on here.) are in the beginning stages of a new animation. Of course, it will be Pony-related. Right now, we've only got four people (our selves included) "on board" for the animation. We're looking for anyone willing to take part! Of course, you will be credited! If you are interested, please do review the submission form below, and submit it to
rainbowdashzx@gmail.com.
  • Submission form

1. Name: (Real life name, or what you would prefer to be credited as.)
  2. Primary reference site: (Your Youtube channel, deviantART page, Newgrounds page, etc.) (optional)
  3. E-mail: (The e-mail you would prefer to be contacted at.)
  4. Requested "position." (Writer, VA, Animator, Post-animation effects, Music.) (Post-animation effects is the final editing to be done in Adobe After Effects, Sony Vegas Pro, etc. The last step before uploading)
  5. Sample Work: (Any work you've done in the past you'd wish to share, to show us your skill level.) (optional)

If you have
any
questions, please submit them below. Try to keep your questions here, and your submission form in the e-mail, if possible.

As of now, these are the slots open/taken for the animation. Not ALL of them have to be filled, but there is a MAXIMUM of 5 person(s) per category.

I look forward to any applications (we) receive! Do note, however, that NOT EVERYBODY will be accepted. It's all in the presentation, people! That aside, I'm sure most of you will do fine..

)p.s, yes, that is THE Rina-chan, people!)

~Dashie

I sent in an email, but I'd like further details as soon as possible, so I'll ask here as well:

For VA's, expecially men in the baritone-bass range, are you looking for narrators, character voices, anything else? I'm sure any potential VA's would like to know what the cast list is before they submit an application/audition demo!