Figure to Rp With Thingy.

Bronynumber299

Yep, all toys (that have not appeared in show) are available to apply for as OCs. However, should the character appear in show (as Blossomforth recently did, she was a toy for awhile before Hurricane Fluttershy), you'll need to change the name and/or personality of the character to fit with canon. Feathermay is actually based on a pony figure, but she has yet to appear in show.

I have to change her name?

Possibly IF she appears in show. Toys that have not yet appeared in show are considered OCs (Original Characters) for the time being. If they appear in show, they then become a Cast character.

As I said, Blossomforth is an excellent example. She was a toy for a long time, and just got put into the show a few episodes ago. No one had applied for her yet, so it wasn't a problem.

I am just giving you a forewarning that, should you choose to app a toy that has not appeared in show, they have the potential to show up in show and become a Cast character. Hasbro owns the rights to the character, and can do what they please with said character.