Greetings Citizens of Canterlot Fourms

Knightmare

About Myself: Audio-phile and over all geeky guy. Fairly causal RP'er

How I found Canterlot.com: Saw banner over on Radio Celestia

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: People started posting links to the episodes on YouTube. Got dragged in from the start with the first two episodes of the first season.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello everyone, as you can tell I'm rather new to here. The idea of RPing my character really isn't too new. I putz around with him on SecondLife over at Trotsdale and those sims. I've also got a tiny little tumbler thing I'm just starting with him. If your interested in my juvenile attempts at RP on Tumbler, I can post that later. Other than that, I look forward to talking with all of you and getting to know all of you a little better.

Knightmare

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie

The hay is Rarity >:l...?

Never mind that, I'll great you anyway.

Welcome to the glorious Canterlot! Enjoy your stay in the very best way!

Thank you both for the welcome. As for lack of Rarity, its not that I don't like her. Far be it, I loved her in the Sister Hoof Social episode. Its just I've never liked Diva types all that much. She's still hilarious in her own way, but she does hit that nerve just right...

• Like 1