Fun In The Sun.(Seasaddle Bay)(Open.)

Splish Splash had fallen asleep due to late night studying.When she woke up and looked at the clock she almost freaked out."Oh no!Rainy is coming today!!!"She screamed.Rainy Splash was her cousin.Though he was a pegasus and she was an earth pony they got along together just fine.She got up quickly brushed her mane and teeth.She did her hair up in it's usaul pony tail."Maybe he's late.He could of gotten sidetracked or soemthing."She then stopped to grab her notepad.Splish Splash tripped over her own hooves clumisly.Then got back up and heard a knock at the door.

((Come on in.We only have one rule:Have fun!))

Vacation. Not something that Syd did often as he traveled way too much to play music, but it is nice to sit down for a while and enjoy the sights. Syd sat on a beach chair with a lemonade and a good book, which looked like a spell book from a distance. Syd wondered what else there was to do in this coastal town but he worried about fans coming up to disturb him in his rest time.

Splish Splash got to the door and opened it."Rainy!"She hugged him and he hugged her back."So what do you have planned for us today cuz'?"Rainy Splash asked."Well we are going down to the beach!Relax maybe I can teach you to swim."Splish replied.

When they finally got to the beach they saw that almost nopony was there.Except for one pony."Wait.Is that Syd?"Rainy Splash said.Splish said"You know the famous Syd!Wait there I'm going to get his album so he can sign it!"Splish Splash ran back into her house.

Dusty wasn't one for bright beaches...or anything above the surface for that matter. But now and then he found himself helpless to the thought of a warm nap under the sun or, better yet, building sandcastles! Oh yes yes yes!

The ground shivered slightly as the unicorn made his way below the surface. Tunneling away and leaving a small rift in the loose sand in his wake. Stopping and digging up; forming a mound in the sand till finally his head popped out of the ground with a small plume of dust and sand. Shaking his head as the glow on his horn died down and pulling himself up from the ground.

The sun flashed off his goggles as he looked up at it. Rising a hoof to shade himself from it. His distaste for the sun was only a minor inconvenience as he quickly turned his attention back to the item of his affection; the ground. He walked foreward with his fore hoofs dug into the sand. Pushing mounds of it slowly into a growing pile while using his magic to sweep up sand around him as he started building a, rather large, sandcastle. All the while keeping his distance from other ponies so not to possibly sweep them up in the midst of his fun.

Rainy Splash walked up to Syd."Hey Syd!Fancy meeting you here huh?"He said.Then he told Syd why he was here."I am here visting my cousin.Yea Splish Splash is way smart!She is soem scientist that studies the ocean.Why are you here?"

Splish Splash finally found her record.She listened to it alot during studying.She picked it up and ran back outside.She found her cousin talking to him.When she walked up to them she saw fear in Syd's eyes."Hi Syd!Oh my gosh I have never met a famous pony before.You must get this alot but could you sighn my only record?Please?"She stopped herself and stood stock still.Then hse had a nervous twitch and started talking again."Sorry.You don't have to anymore I will go put it back."Splish said being embarresed.She was walking away when Syd said"Wait!"

"Wait!" Syd called out. He had no clue that Rainy's cousin was such a fan. He felt bad packing up like that. "Here, pass me the album Miss Splash." Syd looked down at the album. "Ah, good album. You know this was the one that got me really famous?" It was the Nightmare Side of the Moon album, exploring the feelings of Princess Luna on her past. "So I feel really bad about what I did there, so here let me give you something for my poor behavior." Syd reached for a piece of merch, a beach blanket with his cutie mark emblazoned on it. He gave her the rolled up blanket with a smile.

"Syd? Syd syd syd...where have I heard that before?" Mused Dusty as he went about piling up sand. Walking, trotting, and stomping about it to slowly form it into a castle like form. Climbing up to the top of the sand dune sized pile; he watched over curiously to the apparently famous stallion signing a record while giving a gift. At least that's what it looked like to him, perhaps if he evesdropped more instead of building he'd have heard.

Dusty shrugged it off and dove right into the pile. The sand shifting about in his work. This is probably why he'd never heard of the famous pony what with his head in the ground all the time. Using his magic and muscle to gradually shape it all into a scaled down replica of Canterlot Castle. The loose sand compressed into sand stone because Dusty didn't want to touch water. "Hummm, perhaps I should get out more." He mumbled with his head in the sand as he started to dig out a moat around his creation with his hooves.

Splish Splash looked down at the gift."Oh Syd!Thank you.I don't know what to say.This is awesome!"Splish then put the two gifts in her house and came back.Rainy Splash smiled happily with his cousin."So guys what now?"He asked.Splish noticed a unicorn making a sand castle."Why don't we go talk with him?"She said resisting the urge to jump into the flowing waves of the ocean.

Surf,sand,and Sun this was why Windy Daze Loved this place and that's why Windy was here for his vacation or at least his couple days of rest from traveling around so much most would find it strange that a native of Stalliongrad would love the warmth of Seasaddle bay like Windy did but the pegasus never liked the cold of Stalliongad much which was why he left to travel the world. he landed on the ground with a lite thud on the sand next to a unicorn who was making sand castles and just closed his eyes and felt the wind blow around him

Timid Star had a slight break in his studies and decided to come to Seasaddle Bay to do what he used to do, at his hometown in the Gallopacus Islands, which was comb the beach. He sighed as he saw the ponies on the beach and was about to teleport away when Boney, his dog, ran up to the group of ponies with his tail wagging and barking. "BONEY! COME HERE!", he shouted as he galloped after the dog onto the beach.

Dusty peerd down at the visiting ponies with a friendly wave of a friendly hoof. "Hey there! Pleasure to meet ya." he called down from his sand castle, probably about a story tall. "I'm afraid I don't know Syd. Heard his name though; no offence. I'm usually digging around underground more often than not so I don't get out much."

"Oh oh oh! Sorry, my mind was galloping about as usual. I'm Dusty Charm, or just Dusty for short." Dusty glanced over at the water's edge. He had over looked the fact that he was very close to it. The tide would eventually wash it out, but he shrugged. "Drat, well when it does I'll just have to build another one!"

Dusty was up for that idea! But he had to get rid of this castle before he started a new one with others. He hated leaving work around when nature was just going to wipe it out. So Dusty hopped down to the ground beside Rainy and Splish. His horn flickering a moment; the castle crumbling and shifting down to just a pile of sand. Using his magic to spread the sand back out over the beach so there wasn't a random sand dune by the sea shore.

Timid slowed to a stop and replied, "A...pleasure...to...meet...you. My...name is Timid Star and I currently stay in Canterlot while I am studying magic and finding out what my talent is. I just came to this beach because it reminds me of my old home and where my parents are still living in the Gallopacus Islands.". He managed a smile as he patted his dog on the head.

Timid was slightly overwhelmed but helped build the sandcastle as he whistled a lively tune that he remembered from the Islands, his horn flickering occasionally, hardening sand but sometimes his horn just smoked a little as a spell backfired, covering his face in sand as he laughed.

Edit: Here is the song he is whistling, it's called Samba de Combo, inside the spoiler.

((It's fine Sev.))

Rainy Splash was flying around at the top dropping sand accosionly and pounding it in."I've never really built a sand castle before.But I know I should work on the top since I'm about the only pegasus."he yelled down to the others.

Splish Splash was carefully pounding sand here and there.She worked hard but expertly.Youcould tell this earth pony has done this alot on the beach.She had a hard look of dertimination on her face."Shhhh!We must concertrate!"